Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

poppulation/ res cap bug - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2011, 01:27 PM

giangfreedom has a default reputation
Default poppulation/ res cap bug

last night after i struggle for 12 hours i manage to make 6 influence point and update my town hall to get more house. After i upgrade my house i expect my pop cap go from 90 to 100 or more however instead of going pass 90 my pop cap drop from 89/90 to 85/90.

i went to bed around 4am PSt and my pop cap was 89/90 with my hero in it and by the time i wake up which is 12 noon it become 91/90.

The second problem is with resources cap. I notice that only building house will increase the resources cap. However there are 2 upgrade in the town hall said the cap will be increase with some kind of storage house.

so i started to build more storage house and it doesn't increase the res cap but what bugged me is.

at 4am PST when i go to bed my res cap is 5400. By the time i wake up at noon it drop down to 4500??? any explanation?

in addition i have notice that when the new build troop is coming out of barrack if i change screen from home town to world map it will disappear immediately, and i have no idea are they going to affect the pop cap or not.

so could you check my city to see what is going on sir, i have absolutely no idea what the hell is happening to my account whatsoever.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:35 PM

Default crossbow

oh yah 1 more bug. I found out this bug yesterday but i forgot to post it. The human crossbow troop don't do anything in battle. My 6 crossbow troop didn't fire regardless of how many time i order them to do so. Took me 2 battle to realize that wasn't my control fault.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for your reports. Crossbow bug is a rare unit script bug that sometimes effects all units, if you restart the game it`ll fix itself. Only happens rarely - and eventually we`ll get to this.

Max pop in-game is 90 for the homeland and you can`t get passed that. We`ll most likely disable building housing once you reach 90.

With regard to the other bugs you reported - thanks for posting this, we are investigating both the pop dropping, swordsman bug (that might effect all units actually), and the storage space issue. In a day or two I`m hoping to have these fixed.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:06 PM

Default help

this mind seem to be a stupid question and this might not be where it should be post, but could you tell me how can i expand? since i max out my pop in main city and i can't upgrade the town hall any further. All i can do now is get a whole bunch of cart to keep my extra resources.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

90 pop is currently Max. To expand further you can create armies filled with livestock and peasants, and Camp these somewhere on the worldmap. Inside the Manage Camp menu you can assign these peasants, livestock to gather more resources.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:08 PM

so all we can have right now is a city and a bunch of camp? we can't build new city or capture new city?
Old 10-01-2011, 03:32 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

macamus has a default reputation

Just wanted to tell that I got the same problem with ressources.

First time I get my storage upgrade and build all my houses I get the ressource cap at 5400 then next time I log out and in again its down to 4500
Old 10-02-2011, 03:35 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Gameplay Programmer

Jarno Montonen has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by giangfreedom View Post
so all we can have right now is a city and a bunch of camp? we can't build new city or capture new city?
Yea that's right.

I hope we can fix the resource cap reset bug soon!