[Bug- high priority] - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

White935 has fair reputation
Default [Bug- high priority]

For the orc race (fatton rol if important) I've built two buildings which does not produce units properly

The Ogre lair/building: I produce a oger. (ala click train ogre) and it counts down slowly and when the timer finishes ( costs resources and all) nothing comes out at all. it just resets as normal.

Warg den: I used a pair of Slayers to make wolfbeast slayer riders: when it finihsed the Riders appeared in the infantry tab. but not on the map ( i selected them and doubloe clicked to see them, it just showed me a random location with nothing on it) relogged to see if it was a glitch. and the units disappeared from the infantry tab.

Caused slayers to be lost along with all resources and no unit produced in the end.

test ogre: appears to Work now. it has not worked for me previously.

Edit: Tested ogre again, suddenly one did pop up out of the blue, am testing it future. am also trying to make another Squad of riders to test.

test 2: riders failed. the slayers disappeared along with the resources. and the building didnt even appear to register it as it didnt begin to produce any (aka the little symbol didnt begin to black over showing how long til the units done)

Last edited by White935 : 10-01-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for reporting this. This part of training unit progress breaking if you switch to world map and back to homeland while units are gestating. We`ll try to have this fixed with-in 48 hours.