bug but can't post in bug forum dunno why - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2011, 07:59 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation
Default bug but can't post in bug forum dunno why

Ok so I'm an elf and apparently because I don't kill the humans attacking me fast enough,my game crashes every time which makes it unplayable.I would like to request my sentries and the other archer formation to be moves near my hero.those units are too far and because of that bug always happens.

edit: this is the same quest which made issues in beta btw. It got fixed as long as people kill them fast enough which thanks to a tiny mistake I can't.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:56 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Kajanov has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreicde View Post
Ok so I'm an elf and apparently because I don't kill the humans attacking me fast enough,my game crashes every time which makes it unplayable.I would like to request my sentries and the other archer formation to be moves near my hero.those units are too far and because of that bug always happens.

edit: this is the same quest which made issues in beta btw. It got fixed as long as people kill them fast enough which thanks to a tiny mistake I can't.

There is a new bug report sub-forum under the technical support forum. I believe the beta bug reports forum has been locked.

Sorry if you ment that one, just wanted to point it out.

I also believe this happens when the humans actually reach your settlement, could you check? I didn't really bother with that bug after the game crashed on me 5 times(this was during beta didn't have problems in my release town, but then the humies never reached the bridge leading to my settlement.)
Old 09-30-2011, 10:41 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

This bag has been fixed last night and would not effect anyone anymore. And I`m moving this to Tech Support forum.