Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Any 3D Artists out there? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Scenario Design and Modding
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 11:28 AM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation
Default Any 3D Artists out there?

Let's see your work!
Old 09-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Reverie World Studios - 3D Artist

Mark Ashton has a default reputation

good topic
Old 09-29-2011, 04:36 PM

Honvik has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Ashton View Post
good topic
Heh I have a cousin called Mark Ashton ! But then again i live in the UK.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:49 PM

BrandungsFels has fair reputation

i once have made a dolphin like thing out of clay in elementary school.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:15 PM

SirFranc has a default reputation

I'd gladly show some models i made for my own RTS (i've never been able to do) i done them in spare time but they look kinda neat (they're renderized in 3ds in orthographic view so they do not look really 3d, but i guess i can renderize the 3d version as well) if you like can post them out
Old 10-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Well I guess I can start by showing something I've been working on, on and off. Its a dwarf slayer from the Warhammer Universe. I do plan to do some modelling for some mods in the future (well, hopefully).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DwarfSlayer.jpg (53.2 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg DwarfSlayer2.jpg (42.9 KB, 38 views)

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima

Last edited by Henry Martin : 10-03-2011 at 11:30 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 06:26 AM

AuroraPolaris has a default reputation

Ooh that's a nice one! I have some stuff i've done in maya not too complex though :P
Old 10-23-2011, 11:10 PM

Kahotep has a default reputation

I've just started using Blender and this is my very first creation, a simple and untextured African hut:

Old 10-23-2011, 11:32 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Nice work!
Old 12-22-2011, 04:20 AM

SirFranc has a default reputation

Finally had some time out of the university, can post some stuff
I'm doing a total conversion of Warcraft 3 (sadly i'm working on it alone) but it's turning out to be a good mod!
Here some screens of what i've done so far (2 races almost done, doing the third)
Also, i would like to add more texture effects and polygons, sadly the engine of Wc3 limits me a lot with both

Sorry for the massive size of the pics ^^

Title Screen (largely unifinished and still in italian, going to translate it later, needs details, enemies, siege weapons and corpses on the field)

This is the world map, that will be in 3d in the campaign (Risk like, conquering all regions one by one with RTS map on each, the enemy will do the same, when you get to conquest a capital city that race is yours, this is the 3dsm render version because i'm still converting the cells to MDX formats, ingame will feature rolling clouds and details as well, along with the animated water
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

This is the Knights race, the classic humans, to be honest, the only notable thing is that they have 3 generals and can summon archangels. (some units are still to be finished)

Dark Elf race, it's mostly using ranged attacks, venom, spiders and dark magic, their racial skill is "sacrifice" that has a chance of summoning a demon more of your units you slain at once with that skill (some units aren't done yet)

Empire race, arabic-byzantine humans that live in the southern parts of the world, they are mostly based on trade and mercenaries (still have to do the units for this race too)

Well, i would like some feedback from a pro ^^
Closed Thread