Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Quest Issues - Online Kingdom Quest bugs - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2011, 08:49 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tech Lead & Media Team Lead

Danny Vink has a default reputation
Default Quest Issues - Online Kingdom Quest bugs

Report any Online Kingdom quest related issues here

Make sure to include:

Exactly what you were doing when the problem occurred (what you did, where you moved, what you clicked, etc)
Anything else you think might be important.

~Reverie World Studios
Old 09-30-2011, 09:09 AM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

This is a bit of a weird series of quest related bugs with the Elves of Taltos. Bear with me please. :P
I had made my first elven alpine settlement and played for an hour or two. Eventually I wanted to start building some walls but was confused as to what the difference was between the two types of wooden fortifications (walls & wines) since both cost the same and if their price (or some of it at least) would be refunded once I switched to stone walls (which also have two versions of unknown difference, citadel & haven iirc).

In the end I sort of just clicked to build the wooden walls hoping to get some insight into how it works, looks, what it costs (how large is a "segment") but then I realized just how big of an investment it was and that I had probably wasted both wood and influence early in the game. Unfortunately, unlike with other buildings, wall construction couldn't be cancelled (intended?) so I decided to delete this settlement and start over since I was still very early in the game.

***The important part***
I started a new elven alpine town like before but this time some of the quests would become resolved before I actually completed them. For example I finished the "build elven shrine" quest before I even started building the thing, the same happened with the "breed 5 deer" quest. Finally, after the first human attack, fire arrows suddenly became unlocked for my rangers even though I was nowhere near researching it (didn't even have the required building).

Since then I haven't been able to log back in (reported in another thread) to see what's happened (if I still have fire arrows) but it's as if my account remembered that I had completed some of the quests on the previous playthrough and then auto-completed them the second time around (only the ones mentioned). This doesn't explain the fire arrows though.
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*
Old 09-30-2011, 10:46 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for the report Jean, yeah looks like this is something we`ll investigate today.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:20 PM

ziogualty has a default reputation

Quest: Cleaning house (Humans)
Alpine region.

Talked with Sir Lenthot and recieved units, game crashes short after (i was gathering new and existing units to face orcs). When i back in, the quest is still on, orcs at their place but the alberdiers and archers units recieved from Sir Lenthot are gone.
All i remember is that my archers was guarding a stone mine, close to the orcs spawn, and some light fights are going on involving some orc infantry, my archers and some paesant at work in the mine.

Can u help somehow?

Updated 1:
I managed to kill orcs anyway.
But it would be better if the crash does not steal my units.

Updated 2:
The nice thing after all is how the game sandbox help me to solve the matter. I waited to fight the paesant revolt, gather some money through market, and went to close city to buy mercs.
So if a quest bug deny my reinforcements, i can always get them by myself and crush the paesants anyway.

Last edited by ziogualty : 09-30-2011 at 04:10 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:36 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

macamus has a default reputation
Default Broken elf quests

Bornthas - Quelling the unrest

Platos - Strike befor stricken part 1 & 2

In theese quests I am allowed to choose the enemy army size rating from 1-6 I tried 5 and 6 on all 3 of theese quests. I spawn in a swamplike map and the enemy army on the other side. After I kill every single one of them nothing happens at all. No victory tick or anything
Old 09-30-2011, 04:09 PM
Reverie Moderator

Jean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura aboutJean=A=Luc has a spectacular aura about

I merged all the quest related bug reports with this thread. Just a heads up.
The first duty of every Starfleet officer is to the truth, whether it's scientific truth or historical truth or personal truth! It is the guiding principle on which Starfleet is based! *Jean-Luc Picard*
Old 09-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

macamus has a default reputation

Nothras - Defending your homeland

I got both sections of stone walls up in my Elven forest city, yet the quest is not updated :/
Old 10-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

xeovy has a default reputation

No one attacks my city.
All constructed walls, the city is great.
I have the mission to defend the city.
But do not attack.
It is a problem, my soldiers are bored.
are drunk all day.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:56 PM

jinksaw has a default reputation
Default Elf - quest:trail of blood

My rangers dont attack enemy. when changing formations they get stuck in green smoke. Have waited 5 min still covered in green smoke. Tried to switch back formations. Still in green smoke and cant be moved. Cant make the quest without my rangers
Old 10-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

GV1.01 Quest "War upon the ancient Enemy" After I greet the city guard at Geelrim I go to Ber'Tanos but he has no ! over his head and there's no green X on the map to mark him and I can't get him to trigger the dialogue. Also both of the "Movement of great discord 1/2" quests don't trigger wins. I enter the quest and it asks what size army I want to face. Upon beating the army size I choose it doesn't trigger the successful quest.