CD key not valid? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2011, 09:03 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

welshie has fair reputation
Default CD key not valid?

Recently brought dawn of fantasy of game.com arrived today and apperently the CD key isnt valid? says it has run out of time to use the key. I did notice a weird thing with the CD key, i have 6 digits for the first part of the key where i can only enter 5 used the auto fill and it comes up with the error.

Welshie
Old 09-22-2011, 09:55 AM
Elven Sect:
Sentry

Xanderxavier has a default reputation

Same issue dont seem to be allowed to post here can an admin please update my privileges so that I can but I can reply here's a copy of post I put in beta bug report's:

I've got my box from game UK, had pre-ordered, it arrived today, tried to enter key... the 1st sequence of numbers is larger then the box in the game, the release key has 6 numbers then 5 then 5 then 5 then 4

the box in game that requests key accepts 5 then 5 then 5 then 5 then 5.......

I installed from cd allows, theres one more in it, now by adding that one it jumbles the whole lot up but I did manage to enter it but it was annoying as each box thereafter obviously had one more however the last box allowed for one more key so it all did fit even if you either printed it wrong or made software wrong... then it said something about time key is invalid and doesnt accept it

Yes it says
The Time period for this CD key is over. in a msg box with one option OK then a 2nd one pops up which says

That Key is not valid for Dawn of Fantasy, Invalid Key. with OK/Cancel

Old 09-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

welshie has fair reputation

Think i know what the issue is, on all the posts on here the offical launch of the game is the 30th of september. I think our retailers (game.co.uk) has pre-sent our disks without warning us that it will not be available till the 30th, but i am still curious as to why it says Time period over.

I could also be wrong but i have scoured my emails and none of them say (from game.co.uk) that its still to be realsed and as far as they and i was awear that it is launched.

Welshie
Old 09-22-2011, 05:11 PM

chaosrise has a default reputation
Default cd key

i have the same problem but the release date on game is the 23 september so why this hasnt been changed is beyond me the game website seems to muck everything up lately giving out games when there not ment to be given out and if u try to contact them about it ur on the phone for 30 mins at a time before u can speak to someone
Old 09-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosrise View Post
i have the same problem but the release date on game is the 23 september so why this hasnt been changed is beyond me the game website seems to muck everything up lately giving out games when there not ment to be given out and if u try to contact them about it ur on the phone for 30 mins at a time before u can speak to someone
nope,release for the game is 30 september. I know because i pre-ordered the downloading version and it shows me date and how my download link will be available on 30 only
Old 09-22-2011, 07:35 PM

Default cd key

well thanks for lettin me know its so annoyin that game has all the dates wrong they did it with age of empires online as well and i got the game a week before i was ment to
Old 09-23-2011, 08:29 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Quote:
well thanks for lettin me know its so annoyin that game has all the dates wrong they did it with age of empires online as well and i got the game a week before i was ment to
lol your complaining your store sent you the dvd before release?say thanks they didn't do it with a delay after the release. That would actually have been bad
Old 09-23-2011, 07:32 PM

Default cd key

actually they screwed me over and made me pay 3 pounds over the actual price as well
Old 09-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Quote:
actually they screwed me over and made me pay 3 pounds over the actual price as well
where did you bought it from?
Old 09-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

We are looking into this, and will try to contact the retailer asking them to include the actual release date in the invoice. But yes - the game will not be available until September 30th.