Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation
Default Sign Up for the Final Beta!

Reverie World Studios is proud to announce the final stage of Dawn of Fantasy's beta! The newly-launched Open Beta stage will bring in 20,000 new players from all across the globe to test the game in its last month before release!

Check out the newest Fantasy Friday media update for a glimpse of what testers can expect before claiming your open beta key here to be among the first to try out PvP field battles!

(Milton Keynes) – Prior to the launch of Dawn of Fantasy this September, Reverie World Studios and 505 Games are extending an invitation to all MMO-RTS fans to register now for the game’s Open Beta, in which players can build up a mighty stronghold, engage in three quest-based campaigns as Elves, Orcs, of Men, and fight for supremacy in any of the four game modes. Players can begin their adventures in the world of Mythador by signing up here: http://dof.reverieworld.com/openbeta.php

Dawn of Fantasy is one of the first true MMORTS (Massively Multiplayer Online Real Time Strategy) titles, meaning that it offers an evolving online environment, in which you will be gathering resources, constructing buildings and walls, directing your citizens, completing quests in service of mighty nobles and fiendish roques, and managing your economy - all within a persistent online realm that grows, works, lives, and breathes even when you log off.

With everything Dawn of Fantasy has to offer, it's easy to get distracted by the dynamic, revolving world around you. The only question remaining is: How will you play?

Sign up to be among the first to play Dawn of Fantasy: http://dof.reverieworld.com/openbeta.php

Follow us on facebook for more information and media: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dawn-o...120572?sk=wall

Last edited by Alex Walz : 08-05-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 01:24 AM

sniperofdoom has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
Reverie World Studios is proud to announce the final stage of Dawn of Fantasy's beta! The newly-launched Open Beta stage will bring in 20,000 new players from all across the globe to test the game in its last month before release!

Check out the newest Fantasy Friday media update for a glimpse of what testers can expect before claiming your open beta key here to be among the first to try out PvP field battles!

(Milton Keynes) – Prior to the launch of Dawn of Fantasy this September, Reverie World Studios and 505 Games are extending an invitation to all MMO-RTS fans to register now for the game’s Open Beta, in which players can build up a mighty stronghold, engage in three quest-based campaigns as Elves, Orcs, of Men, and fight for supremacy in any of the four game modes. Players can begin their adventures in the world of Mythador by signing up here: http://dof.reverieworld.com/openbeta.php

Dawn of Fantasy is one of the first true MMORTS (Massively Multiplayer Online Real Time Strategy) titles, meaning that it offers an evolving online environment, in which you will be gathering resources, constructing buildings and walls, directing your citizens, completing quests in service of mighty nobles and fiendish roques, and managing your economy - all within a persistent online realm that grows, works, lives, and breathes even when you log off.

With everything Dawn of Fantasy has to offer, it's easy to get distracted by the dynamic, revolving world around you. The only question remaining is: How will you play?

Sign up to be among the first to play Dawn of Fantasy: http://dof.reverieworld.com/openbeta.php

Follow us on facebook for more information and media: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dawn-o...120572?sk=wall
i jost got one question... after the new upgrade i couldn't log in! i know that it was all friday but i still can't log in! if you can answer this thank you :)
Old 08-13-2011, 01:29 AM

Shocker has a default reputation

They are having some technical issues and they hope that to manage to get it back as quickly as possible.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:32 AM

Ok but how do you know? Did you have the same problem?
Old 08-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Jardian has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperofdoom View Post
Ok but how do you know? Did you have the same problem?
Shocker knows because some of us have talked to the Devs and read the other threads. The server is haveing issues right now.

Worst case it may be Monday or later before they get the server stable.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:11 PM

Okay now im ****ed! when i started the game it says no update require and im on patch 1.7.3 B
and when im starting the game... THERE IS NO LETTERS!!!! NO SINGLEPLAYER! NO ONLINE KINGDOMS! NO KINGDOM WARS! NOTHING!!!! SO CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOMETHING SO I CAN GET THE 1.8.3 C PLZ!
Old 08-20-2011, 03:07 PM

Choki has a default reputation

I cant play the beta. The Launcher is bug. Wen it start to download it.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:19 PM

xxBlackCloudxx has a default reputation

CD key bugged, installer freezed, that's enough for me, i hope the final game will be better, i wanted to play the beta and it doesn't work in any way, the cd key is probably bugged, i created 2 accounts and i have the same problem on both on them, I'M NOT GOING TO BUY THIS GAME AT ALL