New Beta Keys - July 15th. - Page 17 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 06:03 AM
Elven Sect:
Sentry

Norsha has a default reputation

It sure is a shame we have to go somewhere else to get the keys we were promised.

I had so much faith in this forum. It was SOOOOOO misplaced.

See you all out there
Old 07-17-2011, 06:14 AM

Firespray has a default reputation

After lurking this thread a bit, I would like to say thanks for clearing what was going on. Even if things are running a bit late, I am sure(hope) most of us will be patient until beta keys going out. Don't let what people say offend you too much, this is the internet after all. Alnd yeah, thats pretty much my two cents on this subject.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Human Sect:
Peasant

Chapa has a default reputation

Picked up a key @ 10:15 EST at rtsguru.com and works.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:47 AM

delra has a default reputation

Same. :-) Got for myself and my brother so I don't have to punch him whenever he comes by my monitor to not break NDA.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:09 AM

RockSauron has a default reputation

Got one myself. Does this mean that the code I get from this site I could give to someone else? Huh. :/
Old 07-17-2011, 10:02 AM

Brewha has a default reputation

How are they not going to let new people beta their game? I join just so i can Beta it and it says i can't because i haven't been a member long enough? WTF i have to be a member for a long time before i can OPEN BETA a game? That is very stupid. Some admin please help me or this won't be a game a buy. Get your stuff together.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:24 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Take a hike.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:25 AM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

karli22 has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewha View Post
How are they not going to let new people beta their game? I join just so i can Beta it and it says i can't because i haven't been a member long enough? WTF i have to be a member for a long time before i can OPEN BETA a game? That is very stupid. Some admin please help me or this won't be a game a buy. Get your stuff together.

Well first of all it isn't open beta yet, but a closed beta.
Second:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Visscher View Post
You haven't bought the game yet, nor is the game finished. We don't owe you anything and beta is but only a privilege NOT a Right. And I feel our promises in terms of dates and timeline are a privilege on your part to even know of them, we could (and I think should) be more like Valve. I see why they went that way is because they don't want to waste their time on unproductive things like this entire thread.

I am not in any control of the beta keys nor is it my responsibility, but I can tell you that we are working overtime this weekend to get the game running great the next patch just like we did the last 2 weeks. I have not had a day off since the 1st and since then I've worked more than 130 hours. You do the math.

In previous posts you speak of "delivering" in words of promise towards dates and deadlines... dates and deadlines are nothing if we don't first keep our promises to the game itself.

I think this thread should have been made AFTER the keys are released, not before. Surprises are more interesting.
We don't owe you anything and beta is but only a privilege NOT a Right

beta is but only a privilege NOT a Right.

Now shush about not being able to get the beta key. It's available from a certain site(s?) and if you take atleast 5 minutes to look for the site of the beta key giveaway on these forums, you'll perhaps, JUST PERHAPS, accomplish a simple task of being polite and not a F****** douchebag.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Please have patience a little bit longer and we'll keep you updated or get the keys sent out.

In the mean time, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Closed Thread