Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

role-playing - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2008, 10:46 AM

olauwers has a default reputation

All right, I love you guys' way of handling things more and more!
Old 06-10-2008, 09:15 PM

Khyron has a default reputation

The Legend mode sounds well thought out and like a lot of fun. Would this legend character be required to fight in all batles or could you maybe just keep him on the side lines and only use him/her in the legend mode. I ask this becouse sadly i am one would possibly do this. Playing the legend for the mini-game venting after getting my Kingdom raised.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:59 AM

Ciprian has a default reputation
Default no hero

heroes are not a good ideea for a strategy game mostly they ruin strategy.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:43 AM

ki adi mundi has a default reputation

rts mixed with fps like dungeon keeper you can take control of units that would be awsome dont know why nobody has tryed it
Old 04-27-2011, 01:00 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Liva98989 has a default reputation

Oh my god! I'm so much looking forwards to this game! T-T
Old 05-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Trotibal

Ciprianus say: heroes are not a good ideea for a strategy game mostly they ruin strategy.

this is right!
Old 05-31-2011, 12:56 PM

Alemenexius has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shozen View Post
It would be an awesome game if you could actually just play one hero living in the world. Exactly like Ultima Online with trade skills and all.. but with all the kingdom controlled by players.

you could give your allegiance to a king and work as a hero for his kingdom, and he could eventually give you control over some troops like you were like, a captain in his army.. and you also could help running the kingdom when the king is offline.

I think it would be awesome to play with your friends like that, all in one kingdom instead of everyone having his own. Making the world a much more lively place by having less kingdoms but more player populating each ones.. It would also appeal to a much wider range of players, hell you probably would get all the old UO hardcore players.

or you could be a rogue bandit hunting the roads for merchants like in Guilds 2.. and you could recruit some units to follow you... or you could be a merchant going from town to town making money..

It would also be cool if you could play small tribes of monsters like goblins or kobolds.. settled in the woods or a mine.. and your goal would be to harass the farmers and steal their supplies, then run back to hide in the wood. You could eventually sell your supplies to an orc kingdom and act like mercenaries for them.. This would make an mmorpg actually fun because it would replace all the stupid mobs mindlessly walking in rounds.. and the farmers would give rewards to heroes who go hunting those monsters thus replacing the boring quest system.
^agreed i really like these ideas!
Old 05-31-2011, 02:53 PM
Orc Sect:
Goblin

Dijia37 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shozen View Post
It would be an awesome game if you could actually just play one hero living in the world. Exactly like Ultima Online with trade skills and all.. but with all the kingdom controlled by players.

you could give your allegiance to a king and work as a hero for his kingdom, and he could eventually give you control over some troops like you were like, a captain in his army.. and you also could help running the kingdom when the king is offline.

I think it would be awesome to play with your friends like that, all in one kingdom instead of everyone having his own. Making the world a much more lively place by having less kingdoms but more player populating each ones.. It would also appeal to a much wider range of players, hell you probably would get all the old UO hardcore players.

or you could be a rogue bandit hunting the roads for merchants like in Guilds 2.. and you could recruit some units to follow you... or you could be a merchant going from town to town making money..

It would also be cool if you could play small tribes of monsters like goblins or kobolds.. settled in the woods or a mine.. and your goal would be to harass the farmers and steal their supplies, then run back to hide in the wood. You could eventually sell your supplies to an orc kingdom and act like mercenaries for them.. This would make an mmorpg actually fun because it would replace all the stupid mobs mindlessly walking in rounds.. and the farmers would give rewards to heroes who go hunting those monsters thus replacing the boring quest system.
I think this is a great idea I would love to see a company come out with this game.