Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Fantasy Friday - The Online Kingdom Factions - Page 6 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square > Media Fair
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2011, 02:51 PM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

Ravensshadow has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulicio View Post
looks fantastic! I would defenetley try to play with the dwarfs. It's a pity that they are Non Playable
Elves with dwarven Mercs. I will be unstopable. hahahhhhaahah
Old 03-30-2011, 02:54 PM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughneck19086 View Post
I love the look of the Elves. I am also very excited about the idea of different realms being added on through expansions adding in more mercenary units to allow for diversity within armies from the same realms. It has been a fear that things will become redundant or very similar but i think this will prevent that from happening. Though how are they going to balance DRAGONS so that they don't just OWN everyone....
Part of the balance might be the troops you lose getting one. Also imagine the gold it would want and what (or who) are you going to feed it. Remember dragons traditionaly like virgins.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami-Yagari View Post
The dragon lands of Sssilistra look swt .
Yup. and Just imagine what a Hoarde will look like.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
Please say it's a Balrog!
Lovely screenshots, particularly the lighting and the weather effects round the opening of the cave - fantastic!
Nope something far worse. A RUST MONSTER!!!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 08:59 AM

Yannickb has a default reputation

Looks awesome, can't wait
Old 05-01-2011, 03:14 PM
JimmyBones

Default Excellent.

I was just referred to this game by a friend in another game. I know this is an old post but a quick question, I am hoping (maybe assuming) that the visitable races may one day be playable? I am really intrigued by the subterranean kingdom style of The Dwarves. Understanding, of course, that it may be more development time than is currently available to do so.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:18 PM
Lancer_Vance

Being human and visiting the world of Dragons would be memorizing and you'd be met with possible trusting issues, visiting the Dwarves, and they would look at you with modest resentment..speaking from past lore here of most phantasy-type games/lore.
Being elven and visiting dragons, you'd be met with possible likeness and maybe a treaty signed for support of both races. Meeting the dwarves, you'd be met with distrust and watched by ones every move in their kingdom..All games are different I guess, but thats how I've come to see it.
And of course, visiting as orcs to both dragons and dwarves..you'd probably be killed on site, as Dragons would think that your there to feed on them, And Dwarves and Orcs have a common hatred of eachother which almost always ends in complete and total war.

Making Dwarves playable would make probably alot of people, (most importantly me) extremely happy, and I understand that this isn't the place for said comment about adding them, I just wanted to point out those little tidbits of info xP I love the way this game looks though.