Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

(Fan Fiction Contest, Hopefully it wont suck. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > The Pub > Lore, Fan Fiction, & Fan Art
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2010, 01:47 PM

Argargeroth has a default reputation
Default (Fan Fiction Contest, Hopefully it wont suck.

This is my first chapter for my Short story "Brothers in Blood" I'm making three chapters and the story will follow orc charachters. When DOF was still offering the dragon race as a controllable faction, I immediatley joined the forum after lerning this, eager to keep pace with this project. But sadly things change But for this story I liked the idea of half orc-dragon warriors, so this is the story of a small warband of orcs that wander into dragon held lands and meet these long lost kin. Hence the name of the story, for they both sare the same orc blood.

"Harragen!" Gor'gol raised his might fist,ax in hand, and called his brothers into the fighting. Without question the 30 warriors at his back charged forth with all the battle lust and furry of the orcish race. The Wood elves reacted first and a flurry of a dozen arrows landed in the orc mob. Gor'gol felt the feathered tip of an arrow brush past his ear and heard the thud of it's head pounding in the body of a warrior behind him. The thought spurred him on to more furry, the elves never stood a chance as the mob hammerd into them. The elf directly infront of him only had enough time to bring up his bow in a futile attempt to block the the Grrr Mada's Ax. Gor'gol's first blow failed to break the bow and was forced back a step as the elf parried. But this Grr Mada was no foolish warrior he widened his stance and struck the way a labourer might strike a tree. And in the same way the wood splinterd and broke as the elf fell to the ground. Gor'gol stepped forward and yelled "Ribeet" and ended the wood elf's live. And just like that it was over twelve elves dead, three orcs killed and nine injured. They checked the dead for valuables. Gor'gol did not give his mob much time to mourn or even rest, they were on a mission. The Usurper King sat wrongfully on the throne and many tribes were talking about rebeling and protecting the last Great King's eight chirldren until one was old enough to claim power. The six others had all been mysteriousley murdered follwing his death, and it was undeniable that this new king would not let the others reach that age. But first things first. They where on a mission to the land of dragons. Tales of Orcs living there had always been around. And now was the time to see if those stories were true. Hopefully they would find Orcs who could rally against the Usurper. Who knows, maybe they might find more powerful allies as well? The three dead Orcs were set alight, as ceremoy dictated. Then Gor'gol Cried out "From Lightning we come, in fire we will go!" His warriors echoed his words and the warband thundered off leaving the dead elves to return to the forest in death, that they loved so much in life.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:34 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
I actually like this story alot and the prayer at the end is pretty sick for few words keep it up. Gotta love stories of my own kind
Old 07-20-2010, 03:11 PM

Argargeroth has a default reputation

I know the contest is about over, but I'm still gonna try to finish my story. I've just been stuck between periods of no time or writers block. If you have an interest please give any advice you feel is needed. Thanks
Old 02-20-2011, 02:11 PM

grim-101 has a default reputation
Cool bhghdlg

Old 03-13-2011, 11:13 AM

Garyn has a default reputation
Thumbs up story

This is great.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:07 AM

Tazorzs has a default reputation

Nice story =D.