Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

Tbeaz161 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Dwarfs are featured in the single-player campaign, but not a playable faction - we had to save something for expansion pack
So does this mean you admit there will be an expansion for sure anything you say can and will be used against you

I think gnomes or bird people would be a cool race. Maybe a race that can live completely underwtaer? I love this game so much and it isn't even out yet! The ideas just sound awesome I love how you guys are trying to do new ideas.

Last edited by Tbeaz161 : 04-13-2008 at 02:47 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:52 PM

SPARROW94 is disliked by many

if i had to choose a new race... it would be a hellish race... with massive daemons, and like all hellish and stuff
Old 04-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbeaz161 View Post
So does this mean you admit there will be an expansion for sure anything you say can and will be used against you

I think gnomes or bird people would be a cool race. Maybe a race that can live completely underwtaer? I love this game so much and it isn't even out yet! The ideas just sound awesome I love how you guys are trying to do new ideas.
I think a bird race would be cool to kind of rival the dragons. Reminds me of the Great Eagles in LOTR.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 04-13-2008, 03:55 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Witch King of Angmar View Post
I think a bird race would be cool to kind of rival the dragons. Reminds me of the Great Eagles in LOTR.
I was thinking kinda if you have everplayed the Everquest 2 expansion kingdom of sky they have these avions which are humanoid birds but great eagles would be really awesome aswell
Old 04-13-2008, 05:26 PM

GreyWizard has a default reputation

Is the dwarf faction done? If so you should include it into the game.

Companies should stop doing this type of thing. You should go above and beyond on the first release. Who wants to spend $30 dollars on an expansion that adds two races and thats it? Not saying thats what you'll do, but we're starting to see it alot in the rts community, and soulstorm/kane's wrath were both **** poor expansions for what they cost.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:33 PM

Feweh has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyWizard View Post
Is the dwarf faction done? If so you should include it into the game.

Companies should stop doing this type of thing. You should go above and beyond on the first release. Who wants to spend $30 dollars on an expansion that adds two races and thats it? Not saying thats what you'll do, but we're starting to see it alot in the rts community, and soulstorm/kane's wrath were both **** poor expansions for what they cost.
I actualy agree...

I really wouldnt care about two extra races.

Problem is in most games, they always get some cool better feature. For example the dwaves lets just say would get some huge trebuchet that shoots 500 million yards (jokes). But you get what im saying, they did that in Company of Heroes with the two added armies there.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feweh View Post
I actualy agree...

I really wouldnt care about two extra races.

Problem is in most games, they always get some cool better feature. For example the dwaves lets just say would get some huge trebuchet that shoots 500 million yards (jokes). But you get what im saying, they did that in Company of Heroes with the two added armies there.
Yea it would be nice to have a good campaign to go with that expasion and maybe a bit more units for all the races. In Warhammer 40k they would usally give all the races a few more units atleast.
Old 04-13-2008, 05:50 PM

Feweh has fair reputation

Ya true.

But Company of Heroes was ridiculous... you still played against people that had the expansions and that dam other German Faction could mass produce tanks so darn fast that you where dead unless you chose England..

Americans just got screwed....

Just if you do add a expansion that involves something unique for the new races... make sure it's on tee with the other races... please
Old 04-14-2008, 10:23 AM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Sauron_9Gods9_Ldr has a default reputation

No offense to any one but adding gnomes or bird people if you did! i wouldn't buy DoF that would destoy DoF because arn't dwarfs gnomes?? dwarfs are ok but gnomes would destoy the game PLEASE dont add gnomes and birdpeople would be op:/
Old 04-14-2008, 11:02 AM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

†TYRANICK†™ has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron_9Gods9_Ldr View Post
No offense to any one but adding gnomes or bird people if you did! i wouldn't buy DoF that would destoy DoF because arn't dwarfs gnomes?? dwarfs are ok but gnomes would destoy the game PLEASE dont add gnomes and birdpeople would be op:/
Yeah i hate gnomes to, annoys me so much in WoW.

Dwarfs arnt gnomes lol, dwarfs are cool because they either have strong Scottish accents or strong English accents hehe