Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Wanted to say Hi to all MMORTS Fans! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2011, 01:31 PM

Xhodan has a default reputation
Default Wanted to say Hi to all MMORTS Fans!

ill keep it simple.

im excited about this new MMORTS. i love to play rts games and always wished there would be some kind of MMORTS. but i never found anything that was any good. a few years ago. well maybe like 4-5 years ago. i found out about "Saga" maybe some of you know it or maybe even played it also. I loved Saga this is also how i found out about this game. but back than the website was always the same, looking from the updates nothing changed. monts and 1-2 years later the website would still look the same. well i thought this game is dead. i continued playing Saga but eventually got bored. not many people. no real updates game was dieing!

im playing Mortal Online right now (open full loot pvp game - bit like Ultima Online) but right now since its an indie game there is not much content in the moment so it sometimes gets boring. a guild member posted that this game would go in beta. i was like hmmmm "Dawn of Fantasy" wasnt that an MMORTS. to my surprise when i entered the website i was like WOW (no i dont mean lameass World of Warcarft ) the website changed, there is a trailer, i was seriously amazed by the awsome trailer. so i signed up now i cant wait to enter beta, compare it to offline rts, saga and see how this game is.

crap ok didnt keep it simple but yea oh well im happy to be here and hopefully this will be an awsome MMORTS what i always wanted to play!

p.s.: for some reason i didnt make it in the beta :-( but im looking forward to read all the updates, news and so on about the game and hopefully im able to play it soon.

Last edited by Xhodan : 04-06-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:41 PM

Xhodan has a default reputation

i got a beta key! got it from a friend
but i have no idea where to put it in, and where to dl the game. any help?
Old 04-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Welcome to our forums! The beta awaits here: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=2699
Old 04-13-2011, 07:15 AM

tex93lo has a default reputation

hi new player!