Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Making 10 posts - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: How many times have you posted?
Lots of random giberish. Lost count. 0 0%
More then 10 times. 6 26.09%
Less then 10 times. 10 43.48%
It matters? 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 01:11 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Lord Shadow has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Shingles View Post
Sign-ups for this Open Beta stage1 close 28th of February but the actual beta will probably start mid-March to allow us time to sort through the applications, send out invites and to get updates ready.

There will be about 2000 spots available with the first 600 or so spots going to those who signed up for Closed Beta 5 but didn't get in.

The remaining spots will be allocated based partially on what system specs we're looking to test. Just so you know, we're not only looking at top end computers, we want to test on a range of systems.

Post count/quality will also influence who we invite as we'd prefer people who will most likely report bugs, make suggestions and get involved in the community rather than those simply looking for a free game. Some people don't like the minimum 10 post criteria, but if people aren't posting now, how can we know if they're likely to post beta reports?

Although, having said all that, considering there are currently 2,186 active members (out of 4,744 members) with some of those already in Closed Beta, chances are good you'll get in

If for some reason you don't make it into this beta stage, don't despair, there will be another beta stage as mentioned by my boss in another thread when someone asked if they'd get into beta:

1Ok, ok, not truly Open, more semi-Open but open in the sense that there are open sign-ups whereas the early closed beta stages required winning a competition
Took me forever to find this.. Not quit sure why.. maybe that its 2:11am might have something to do with it. . .
Old 02-20-2011, 01:45 AM

Keropien has a default reputation

I Myself is not a big Forum Poster so i will not reach the 10 Posts to Qualify :/

Dont Know why it is rly needed but W/E.

KEro
Old 02-21-2011, 03:04 AM
Orc Sect:
Goblin Raider

MrJc has a default reputation

i think the game looks awesome and im not really posting random junk just my thoughts on whatever thread i like
Old 02-21-2011, 08:13 AM
Human Sect:
Maceman

gucho01 has a default reputation

less then 10 yet
Old 02-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Lord Shadow has a default reputation

I do have to say though that I agree.. The game does look awesome and its not really all that hard to find a few posts to give your 2 cents on.. Course they do call me 4 cents.. Since I always have my 2 cents for everyone else's 2 cents..
Old 02-21-2011, 10:05 PM

Framer has a default reputation

just saying hello to every one and that I just found out about this game today from what I have seen so far it is looking awsome are really looking forward to it
Old 02-22-2011, 09:09 AM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

NobleIre has good reputation

From my limited understanding, anyone who applies into the open beta within the time limit (28th) have a chance to get in.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:04 PM

Blackmore22 has a default reputation

I mean, it would seem pretty good if you were to pillage and burn there studios, i mean we are here right awating to be used as test rats.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

This thread doens't have much of a reason to exist and has also proven itself useless by ceasing to spam and off-topic discussions.

End of line.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Closed Thread