Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Marching Army - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2011, 10:32 AM

DorianLuthis has a default reputation
Default Marching Army

Hey

I just wondered if my army is Marching will it be possible for it to get ambushed? Lets say I set a fixed destination for my Army and I walk through the territory of my enemies, will they be able to take me out, even if I am offline.

Other question is, If I march with my army can I disrupt trade routes?
Old 02-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

Neutral884nz has a default reputation

From what i have read yes you will be able to fight while marching, on the world map if you run into an NPC army you can enter a field battle, Im not sure if its the same for the online MMO part but it probably is.

As for disrupting trade routes, you have to send your workers and cows etc to another market to sell along with some troops to defend them, so you could attack that caravan and kill the players cows etc costing him that, hopefully you will be able to take the cows and any resources the caravan has as well.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:46 PM

Sounds great, I would like to kill an incoming Army before it reaches my City, meaning have scouts or something away from my City and when An incoming Army gets neatr the Scout I can send troops to intercept the Incoming Army.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:52 PM

Sarkata has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianLuthis View Post
Sounds great, I would like to kill an incoming Army before it reaches my City, meaning have scouts or something away from my City and when An incoming Army gets neatr the Scout I can send troops to intercept the Incoming Army.
I also wouldn't mind the chance to take out an army that's just passing through my territory. Though I can see how this might be a problem if the player is offline.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:56 PM

Yes I know but it is unfair. A player just send his army to your City and then he/she logges and when the person log on again they can just siege?
Old 02-18-2011, 01:24 AM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

Neutral884nz has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianLuthis View Post
Yes I know but it is unfair. A player just send his army to your City and then he/she logges and when the person log on again they can just siege?
That would be quite unfair, hopefully if you send your forces outside someones castles and log off they can be attacked while you are offline, They should only be safe in your own territory.