Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

the drunken dwarf (fanfic comp) - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub > Lore, Fan Fiction, & Fan Art
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2010, 05:21 AM

itakebigdump has a default reputation
Default the drunken dwarf (fanfic comp)

it all started in the dwarvern capitol city dunn norst at 1 of the many many many many many of the many more manys of the bars in the city in that bar is our young hero drinky drinky isnt actually his name but because he is allways so drunk he cant remember his real name so thats just what every 1 calls him but enough of that back to the real story so here drinky is on a bar stool talking to the bar keep in a dwarvern accent like all dwarves so read it in a dwarvern accent (bar keep) enjoying that booze drinky (drinky) you can bet your booze that im not oh wait i am ghess you owe me your booze (bar keep) oh drinky your a hoot (drinky) yeah i no but seriously i need more booze (bar keep)sorry drinky you dont have any more money and your tab is maxed out (drinky) oh yeah well what if i do this (drinky pulls a gun out of his beard) (drinky) what do you have to say to that (bar keep) ahhhhh thats not a gun (drinky) oh then what is it (bar keep) booze (drinky) oh well then never mind about the booze (bar keep) like i said before drinky your a hoot (suddenly an unexpected vister comes in the bar) (king drunky) now were can a king get some liquor in this dump (bar keep) right away your drunkness (drinky) booze is better (king drunky) no its not liquor is better (drinky) no booze (king drunky) no liquor (drinky) booze (king drunky) liquor (drinky) booze (king drunky) liquor (drinky) booze (king drunky) liquor (drinky) booze (king drunky) liquor (drinky) thats it i challenge you to a drink off (every 1 in the bar) (gasp) we got a drink off quickly tell everyone in town (to clear things up in dwarvern culture a drink off is a major sporting event and any 1 who can best the king in a drink off becomes king so as in other words the town drunk is the king and 1 of the responsibilitys of the king is being head brewmaster but enough of that back to the story) (so here we are starting the drink off) (king drunky) are you ready to get drunk so far under the table that it will be your grave (drinky) ****y words for a drunk ide rather be a drink (a couple days pass as they continually drink and continue talking (king drunky) maabapepotehdiocsojbhiaihgbiapbohwgoaug (ill translate) (i may despise you but i find your inpregnable ability to not pass out to be impressive) (drinky) uhaughaihgvbaihgvbaibhauybhaibhuaiHbhuiatbhaiutaib thaibthabhaihtbhatbh (why i thank you for the compliment i find it to be empty and pointless which is just 1 more of the other reasons why i will replace all liquor with booze (king drunky)yehfuyhaggrgyugyoufhoufihgyghyayuvbagyruayv ayvau (????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???) (at that moment king drunky finnaly collapsed after days of drinking and he died on that floor) (drinky now king drinky make a speach) (king drinky) ughaiguygqhuyqhguyqhgquyghqgyqghqhgqghqguqhgyqygyq goqgoq (???????????????????????????????????) (he then collapses on the floor but doesnt die he awakes couple hours later just as he trained himself to do you no so he doesnt lose his buzz after geting drunk again he then did what he said what he would do in replacing all none booze with booze you no liquer rum scotch all drinking water and ruled for many years until 1 day he finaly died surprisingly not from alcohol poisoning and so ended the golden age of booze it was a very sad day indeed many people still visit his grave and read his tombstone which says (here lies king drinky may the great lake be filled with booze) (the end) P.S. i seriously think that wene thay come out with dwarfs thay should make the town drunk the king P.S.S.on a scale of 1 to 10 what would you give my name itakebigdump
Old 07-10-2010, 06:44 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Um.... yeah, you really should punctuate your story better, i have a hard time following this story.

Last edited by Yami-Yagari : 07-10-2010 at 06:52 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 09:18 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
well uhm i have no idea whats going on and i just think you put the jibberish to make the story longer no offence.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Miclee will become famous soon enough

I sense a troll.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:09 PM

Lightchef has a default reputation

way to long!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:56 AM

dimabernat has a default reputation

dud u need to be more organized
Old 02-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

om3n has fair reputation

Not all that cool to necro a post of a troll to post farm in hopes of getting a beta key.