Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Fantasy Friday - The Online Kingdom (MMORTS) Overview - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square > Media Fair
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2011, 10:28 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korpze777 View Post
I love how useful this thread is alot of info and its very nice.Although i am concerned about the pvp its kind of upsetting that we cant take over peoples towns.No disrespect but whats the point in a mmorts if you cant take over the world or attempt to atleast.Who knows it will prob be cool either way just have to wait and see thx for the info though. =)
I say its a good thing that people cannot take over your stronghold. How would you feel if you worked days on your stronghold and you finally got your economy flowing well, producing a nice amount of troops and fortifing your stronghold to your liking. All of a sudden some fierce, more tactical player attacks you and you loose everything...pretty sure you'd be extremly mad and either give up on the game or start all over being frustrated.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:39 PM

garaofthesand has a default reputation

can you provide more information on the hero units and can we get more?
Old 01-30-2011, 10:07 AM
Human Sect:
Maceman

TRANG-Supreme has fair reputation

Wow this sounds really great....

Can the title of King be assigned to a player or titles in general? Will there be political influence maps etc?
Old 01-30-2011, 05:10 PM
Human Sect:
Archer

raulicio has a default reputation

elves an d orcs together in one guild? Thats strange. I understand the other aspest, that u have to give the chance to players with different playing style, to be in one guild, but it looks quite strange in a bad way, when imagine an epic guild army, where orcs and humans are mixed up.

Maybe a 4th race would be great to accompany the orcs. That would be a fair game between elves + humans vs. orcs + something
Old 01-30-2011, 05:17 PM
Human Sect:
Archer

raulicio has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan kreiger View Post
I say its a good thing that people cannot take over your stronghold. How would you feel if you worked days on your stronghold and you finally got your economy flowing well, producing a nice amount of troops and fortifing your stronghold to your liking. All of a sudden some fierce, more tactical player attacks you and you loose everything...pretty sure you'd be extremly mad and either give up on the game or start all over being frustrated.
Thats ture, but there has to be something to fuel up the battles. Attacking someone for a bunch of wooden logs what u get as reward is not so incentive. And the other hand, there is no point in defending your town if you can't loose anything. "Conquer my city for the rewarnd, i don't mind, cause i can continue from the point i left off."
Old 01-30-2011, 07:37 PM

amos106 has a default reputation

Can't wait for this to come out.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:41 PM

Shagberry has a default reputation

Lots of good information in this overview post.For someone who just started reading up on the game, it was a good place to start thanks.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:10 AM

boondock5aint has a default reputation

brilliant thread to get a general overview how the game ticks. It is also made clear how much thought has gone into the mechanics of the game. After playing other mmorts attempts this one definatly stands out with huge potential. been waiting a long time for this :P,

Also im curious as to how large your homeland actually is? how long will we spend exploring and dominating it into an empire? i just know from similar games ive tried the regions that you can strongly interact with near your town (pre-world map) can be severely limited, sometimes going as far as to make it feel like your town is literally a small square slice of land in some kind of netherworld.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:13 PM

baver has a default reputation

To Be (orcs) Or Not To Be (orcs) That Is The Question...
Old 02-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

om3n has fair reputation

It's nice to see some of the information in a central place and thank you for that. I wish i had noticed this post when i had made a comment in another topic of a wiki of some kind where the information could be read through in a structured setting. Either way this is better then nothing and thanks for thinking about us end users and our desire for some of this information!