Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Game coming to beta what do you know - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2011, 04:58 PM

anoyo has a default reputation
Default Game coming to beta what do you know

i want to ask everyone is everyone that have beta have there think about beta post and
Old 01-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Those who are in the beta are not allowed to mention they are in the beta or mention anything about the beta that hasn't been revealed by the developers in the public forums. Doing so would be a breach of NDA and result in the breach being removed and them penalized.
Rule #1: Don't talk about beta.
Rule #2: Don't talk about beta.

So until the embargo is lifted and open beta comes, you can only get new information from the developers.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:23 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

With over a thousand new players who signed-up for the Closed Beta V - in the past two days - only chosen 300 will make it in. At this point we are inviting forumers who contribute to the forum discussion as - as well as the certain PC specs - to allow us to test the game on a wide variety of configurations - with players who are clearly interested in our project.

However - just 4 weeks ahead - the Open Beta will star with a few thousand+ players invited. So while we can`t grantee that you`ll get access to CB V - stick around - the open beta is on the horizon.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:25 AM

Fenix has a default reputation

pufff, I like play closed beta xD, I am very interesting in this game jeje
Old 01-22-2011, 12:49 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Rhino has a default reputation

really really REALLYYYYY want to get into the beta ;( im dieing to find out what the game is actually like to play instead of watching trailers, reading threads and oggling over screenshots ;(
Old 01-22-2011, 08:13 AM

Th3 Mastodon has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
really really REALLYYYYY want to get into the beta ;( im dieing to find out what the game is actually like to play instead of watching trailers, reading threads and oggling over screenshots ;(
I couldn't agree more man. I have keeping a close eye on this game for a couple of years now. I haven't been a member of this forum more then a day but have been reading posts, watching vids and screenshots. This meybe the game i have looked forward to the most. I even bought a new computer so that i can play this game at launch. Even taught it launch ywo days before the biggest exam of my life. i Cant freeking wait for it.

Last edited by Th3 Mastodon : 01-22-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:12 PM

Oaktotem has a default reputation

I hope this game scales well with SLI, I'm expecting it not to, but it would be nice to get some SLI rigs in on the beta to optimize for launch.
Old 01-23-2011, 07:32 AM

DeliCious has a default reputation

Hope i get invited even tho ive been a critics i have high hopes for DoF and hope i get to leave feedback.