Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Dwarves -.- - Page 19 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2011, 07:13 PM

Espadachim will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Can't remember which one it was, but there was once a fantasy RTS released which had "good races" - elves and something, "dark races" - orcs and trolls, and humans fell into the 'neutral' catagory. I thought it was an interesting concept.
Age of Wonders?

Quote:
You certainly couldn't define humans as a "light race" .
Quote:
Do you think all dwarves and elves are good ? They are same as humans . Not all of them are on the light side . But when the orcs come , they unite and defend their lands .
I agree.

(In a side note, I find most elves in games incredibly annoying, with their 'superiority'. That's why I enjoy when a huge human army comes and stomps them and burn the trees down. Hell yeah. )

Dawn of Fantasy Heaven Staff.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:30 AM

raedwulfrum has a default reputation

Sieges in large underground dwarven cities would be truly epic. Was actually thinking about this earlier after playing through dwarven region in Dragon Age. Defensively the dwarfs look quite good, except for the one weak point which is to enemy tunnels causing constant ambush. Still fun.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:32 AM

Manasky has a default reputation

Quote:
Age of Wonders?
I believe it was Age of Wonders, but I don't remember if (or how) it affected diplomacy with other factions. Could you team up with other factions?
Old 01-20-2011, 02:11 AM

reddot has a default reputation

imo dwarves are the best possible race in any kind of game where they are =D

they are just so awesome, especially with theyr architechture <3
Old 01-20-2011, 02:34 AM

Toven has a default reputation

What are you nuts? I'd rather have my own race of nano tech machines, constantly forming different shapes and sizes, with mass replication able to produce millions of troops in moments from massive areial fortresses that triple as construction, transport and offensive/defensive fortress with AA cannons and one massive beam cannon. Soldier units would be able to reconstruct themselves and the larger soldier units would be able to solidify their armor before being hit rendering the attack ineffective. Of course there's one major flaw but by the time you figure it out your race is long gone.

-Insert evil laugh here-
Old 01-20-2011, 02:52 AM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Braindawg has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS51 View Post
Arg who ever heard of a dwarven chariot? What do they have tracks underground? First one round the stalactite at the far end and back? JK. I mean just give them smaller/weaker mounts.
Just give them a WW1 type tank. :3
Old 01-20-2011, 03:04 AM

Toven has a default reputation

Better yet give them access to the RC4. Removte controlled car with C4 explosives.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:17 AM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

what would dwarves use for ships though? i was thinking something like a ironclad.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:20 AM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toven View Post
What are you nuts? I'd rather have my own race of nano tech machines, constantly forming different shapes and sizes, with mass replication able to produce millions of troops in moments from massive areial fortresses that triple as construction, transport and offensive/defensive fortress with AA cannons and one massive beam cannon. Soldier units would be able to reconstruct themselves and the larger soldier units would be able to solidify their armor before being hit rendering the attack ineffective. Of course there's one major flaw but by the time you figure it out your race is long gone.

-Insert evil laugh here-
thats an amazing idea, have one super op race which destroys everything, gives the players a common enemy to work together against.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:51 AM

Rycon has a default reputation

Would prefer to have had dwarves rather then elves but it think there is something for everyone with the 3 races available