Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gathering materials - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2010, 11:34 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS51 View Post
True. Just watch out and don't use the words "face" and "book" because our friends at FB are working on copyrighting them...wow.
Oh well I forgot one exception about patent laws, if you through enough money at them they will eventually patent anything you want, even life.

http://debates.juggle.com/are-gene-p...ts-a-good-idea

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:08 PM

Zackreaver has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan kreiger View Post
I was wondering where the heck do the skeletons for the orc bireme ship and row boats come from. Since it looks like some kind of animal that if you can put the animal in the game. Hunt it for food and use the bones to put armor on our ships instead of just upgrading a ship and then some type of animal bones appear not knowing where it came from...tell me what you thinkg
This just gave me a crazy interesting idea. I'm all for cosmetic features to make things have a personal feel to it. It would be interesting if there were some quest's where you defeat some dragon or behemoth of a monster. Or even conquer some bandit camp, and then take back trophies to decorate your city or it's walls.

Imagine how terrifying it would be to attack a castle where the walls are decorated with the bones of a giant sea serpent. (They beat something that big? 0.0)
Old 01-20-2011, 01:43 AM

valodimer has a default reputation

why no flying creature.. flying creature will add more depth to the strategy..