Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

CB4 Discussions - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2010, 12:15 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation
Default CB4 Discussions

Hello all!

After two months of hard work, we're finally ready to show you all what's been going on behind the scenes with the upcoming fourth Closed Beta stage, which is all set for a December 3rd launch! This stage will include the finished Kingdom Wars campaign, with many new features and fixes based off of CB3 feedback as well as the basics of Online Kingdom gameplay, come the first patch. Be one of the first people to choose your homeland, establish a thriving economy, build up a mighty stronghold, raise an army, protect your land from foreign threats, and completely the first several quests available from your homeland advisor!

On behalf of the team at Reverie World, I'd like to extend the beta testing by opening up sign-ups for the first time so that we can get each of you in-game!

Please use this thread for discussions/questions and use the thread linked to above when you're ready to sign-up.

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 11-27-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:27 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

tim1983 has a default reputation

super good news !, but low on posts, dang it... i guess its time to creep through the forums and find worthy posts to respond to

Last edited by tim1983 : 11-26-2010 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:28 PM

Espadachim will become famous soon enough

So the Minimum specs raised? That's bad.

Dawn of Fantasy Heaven Staff.
Old 11-26-2010, 02:31 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

The minimum specs is still low i think... the specs they list i would guess the average gamer has this.. even my old computer, wich is on the computer graveyard now, could compete with those specs
Old 11-26-2010, 02:35 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

oh, but hey, i saw it listed Windows XP,and Vista as a minimum requirement.. what about Windows 7? can users that have that, still sign up for the beta?
Old 11-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1983 View Post
oh, but hey, i saw it listed Windows XP,and Vista as a minimum requirement.. what about Windows 7? can users that have that, still sign up for the beta?
yes, yes. For all you non-pc people, just because a hardware or software (OS) is not listed doesn't me it wont work. If windows xp and vista are supported, then clearly the newest version will work too (windows 7).

To answer your question, yes windows 7 will work. I'm 110% you are the father. Sorry was listening to Maury earlier.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 11-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post
yes, yes. For all you non-pc people, just because a hardware or software (OS) is not listed doesn't me it wont work. If windows xp and vista are supported, then clearly the newest version will work too (windows 7).

To answer your question, yes windows 7 will work. I'm 110% you are the father. Sorry was listening to Maury earlier.
ohh thats a relief.. guess im not the biggest techie in the world tho and im definitly not having any babies at the moment dont know who Maury is tho :P
Old 11-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Taunaic has a default reputation

Аhh! Have I waited and finally have a chance to play a good game? ".. it is a miracle
Old 11-26-2010, 08:25 PM

N3V312M0123 has a default reputation

I'm very eager to test out the game's graphics on my machine, and how smoothly the highest settings run. I've got a pretty good gaming rig so it's all set for CB4!
Old 11-27-2010, 04:26 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

Wow, these news are wonderful and comes exactly when i got to have free time to.
Waited for this a while.