Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Second Forum Referral Program - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-09-2010, 07:36 AM
chrispytoes chrispytoes is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 8
chrispytoes has a default reputation
Smile i want to join the beta

hello I realy want to join the beta I have lost of expirience with moo and rts games

rts games I own: supreme commander2, empire total war, rome total war, warhammer 40k + winter assult and dawn of war expansions, supreme commander + fa expansion, star wars empire at war + forces of coruption expantion + defence grid-the awakeng, starcraft 2, DEFCON-everybody dies.

mmo games I own: World of Warcraft + burning crusade expansion, Pirate Galaxy, Karos online, Runes of Magic, Combat Arms.

and I still have way more for xbox 360...

so you can see that I would be a great choice for the beta and I promis I will report any and all bugs I find and iv also been in lost of betas too including

R.U.S.E, Global Agenda, APB, Halo Reach.

and trust me I am not lying about any of this trust me you can come over to my house and look at my computer yourself so it would be stupid not to let me into the beta

Thank you
chrispytoes
  #22  
Old 08-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Henry Martin's Avatar
Henry Martin Henry Martin is offline
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,369
Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispytoes View Post
hello I realy want to join the beta I have lost of expirience with moo and rts games

rts games I own: supreme commander2, empire total war, rome total war, warhammer 40k + winter assult and dawn of war expansions, supreme commander + fa expansion, star wars empire at war + forces of coruption expantion + defence grid-the awakeng, starcraft 2, DEFCON-everybody dies.

mmo games I own: World of Warcraft + burning crusade expansion, Pirate Galaxy, Karos online, Runes of Magic, Combat Arms.

and I still have way more for xbox 360...

so you can see that I would be a great choice for the beta and I promis I will report any and all bugs I find and iv also been in lost of betas too including

R.U.S.E, Global Agenda, APB, Halo Reach.

and trust me I am not lying about any of this trust me you can come over to my house and look at my computer yourself so it would be stupid not to let me into the beta

Thank you
chrispytoes
Nice. I have never seen this for joining a beta. I think you might make it into the open betas as the 3rd is probably filled. But good luck.
__________________
aka "u_have_krabs"

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
  #23  
Old 08-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Miclee Miclee is offline
Human Sect:
Crossbowman
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Barrie, ON, Canada
Posts: 133
Miclee will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispytoes View Post
hello I realy want to join the beta I have lost of expirience with moo and rts games

rts games I own: supreme commander2, empire total war, rome total war, warhammer 40k + winter assult and dawn of war expansions, supreme commander + fa expansion, star wars empire at war + forces of coruption expantion + defence grid-the awakeng, starcraft 2, DEFCON-everybody dies.

mmo games I own: World of Warcraft + burning crusade expansion, Pirate Galaxy, Karos online, Runes of Magic, Combat Arms.

and I still have way more for xbox 360...

so you can see that I would be a great choice for the beta and I promis I will report any and all bugs I find and iv also been in lost of betas too including

R.U.S.E, Global Agenda, APB, Halo Reach.

and trust me I am not lying about any of this trust me you can come over to my house and look at my computer yourself so it would be stupid not to let me into the beta

Thank you
chrispytoes
Just saying, but asking to be in won't get you in. You'll have to get in like the rest of us.

Also, just letting you know, you listed free to play MMOs and games that only had open betas(With the exception of APB, though most people who applied got into it).
  #24  
Old 08-09-2010, 01:13 PM
chrispytoes chrispytoes is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 8
chrispytoes has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miclee View Post
Just saying, but asking to be in won't get you in. You'll have to get in like the rest of us.

Also, just letting you know, you listed free to play MMOs and games that only had open betas(With the exception of APB, though most people who applied got into it).
What do you mean join like the rest of us? I have been searching all over the web and every place I went to said to sign up on the forums and even the forums said to sign up on the forums so I have no idea what your talking about.
  #25  
Old 08-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Henry Martin's Avatar
Henry Martin Henry Martin is offline
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,369
Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispytoes View Post
What do you mean join like the rest of us? I have been searching all over the web and every place I went to said to sign up on the forums and even the forums said to sign up on the forums so I have no idea what your talking about.
People who join the beta and are active have a better chance at getting into the beta. The 1&2 betas a pretty much joined and the 3rd is about to start. Most betas have something for you to join the beta, but like most betas its up to the devs to choose how gets into the beta.

Be patient, read the Fantasy Fridays and wait to see if you get in.
__________________
aka "u_have_krabs"

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
  #26  
Old 08-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Brian Shingles's Avatar
Brian Shingles Brian Shingles is offline
Developer - Lua Coding
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere in England
Posts: 814
Brian Shingles is on a good road to success
Default

Welcome, chrispytoes. Most people have gotten into the beta by winning a competition.

At the moment, you can get into the 3rd or 4th stage of beta by referring other people to this forum but you need to do that before the 24th of August.

For more information about the the Forum Referral Program, read the first post of this thread
  #27  
Old 08-09-2010, 04:50 PM
chrispytoes chrispytoes is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 8
chrispytoes has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Shingles View Post
Welcome, chrispytoes. Most people have gotten into the beta by winning a competition.

At the moment, you can get into the 3rd or 4th stage of beta by referring other people to this forum but you need to do that before the 24th of August.

For more information about the the Forum Referral Program, read the first post of this thread
i just referd 5 people to get a 3rd stage beta key but how do i get the key? does it come by e-mail?

Last edited by chrispytoes : 08-09-2010 at 07:03 PM.
  #28  
Old 08-09-2010, 09:07 PM
chrispytoes chrispytoes is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 8
chrispytoes has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
After the success of our first referral program, we've decided to do one more to open up the beta a little more so that as many of you who want to be a part of DOF's development can! We're looking to greatly expand the third and fourth beta stages, and we want to see you there! In the time leading up to our publisher announcement, we've been having a little bit of trouble sharing Dawn of Fantasy with the rest of the world, and in the past, word of mouth has proved a very effective tactic. Therefore, we ask that you talk to all your friends about Dawn of Fantasy and invite them to our forum. We've got plenty of incentives for you and your friends, so please check them out and decide if it's something you would be interested in!

This contest is a little different than the last referral contest as well, in that you will not be competing against your fellow forumers. We do not have a limited number of keys to give out, and we actually want to reward as many keys as possible. So it's very straightforward - if you want a key, complete one of the five referral goals below and the key is yours.

Contest Goals & Incentives:
  • Invite 10 friends with 10+ posts each by July 17th... receive three 2nd CB Round Keys - one for you, two for your friends to play with you
  • Invite 5 friends with 10+ posts each by July 17th... receive one 2nd CB Round Key
  • Invite 5 friends... receive one 3rd CB Round Key
  • Invite 3 friends with 10+ posts each... receive one 3rd CB Round Key
  • Invite 3 friends... receive one 4th CB Round Key

To refer a friend, all you have to do is give them the link below and ask them to register an account on our forums and post at least one contributive post.

Code:
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=$userid
(where $userid is your unique ID number - check your profile URL to locate)

If the referred user does not follow that link, you can still earn a point if they enter your username in the referrer box when they register:


To find out more about our referral system, please check out our FAQ.

While we won't be giving out any 2nd CB Round Keys after July 17th, the final deadline for this contest is August 24th. Only users referred between today's date and the deadline will count.

Only users with original IP addresses (meaning they did not register on the same computer that is synced with your account) and who have made at least one contributive post, in a forum other than The Pub, will count for a point.

If this isn't the right program for you, check out the two other ways you can currently score a beta key:
Facebook Referral Program - Refer as many friends to our Dawn of Fantasy Facebook page as possible to earn a beta key
Fan Fiction Competition - Write up a Fan Fiction entry using the newly published Lore and Language Guide for a key

Good luck, and thanks for helping to get Dawn of Fantasy's name out! See you in the beta!
I referd 5 friends to the forums and I did exaclty what the thing said but where is my key? does it come in an e-mail? because I havnt gotten any e-mails about it
  #29  
Old 08-09-2010, 09:28 PM
GPS51's Avatar
GPS51 GPS51 is offline
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Area 51
Posts: 1,757
GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto
Default

Ok so I know how you're dying to get into a beta but give it just a little bit more time here. For round 2 I received an email prior to the beta that was sent in a group email to all second round participants. So assuming that everything is kosher, you should get an email in a week or two with all the other round 3 participants. I would point out that all five friends most likely need 10 posts apiece from looking at the the part you quoted. So feel free to get in and starting contributing y'all.
__________________
When I'm not in my right mind my left gets kind of crowded.
  #30  
Old 08-10-2010, 03:59 AM
Brian Shingles's Avatar
Brian Shingles Brian Shingles is offline
Developer - Lua Coding
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere in England
Posts: 814
Brian Shingles is on a good road to success
Default

crispytoes, don't forget about this part:
Quote:
Only users with original IP addresses (meaning they did not register on the same computer that is synced with your account) and who have made at least one contributive post, in a forum other than The Pub, will count for a point.
The friends you referred need to make at least one contributive post - there haven't been 5 new people posting since my last post so it looks like they haven't done that part yet. Those friends will also have needed to register on the forums from a computer other than yours.

As mentioned before, the closing date is August 24th. After that date Alex and others will check to see who has qualified for a beta key and notify them via email.

Your enthusiasm is apprecieted but you'll have to be patient. In the meantime, don't forget to check out the Fantasy Friday posts in the Media Fair to see some of the things you'll find in Dawn of Fantasy.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:34 PM.

ESRB Rated T
US/CANADA
PEGI 16
EUROPE
USK 16
GERMANY

privacy policy   |   Copyright © Reverie World Studios INC.

Kingdom Wars and Reverie World Studios are trademarks of Reverie World Studios, Inc. Developed by Reverie World Studios, inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.