Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

"Uka un" Fan fic comp. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub > Lore, Fan Fiction, & Fan Art
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2010, 11:03 PM

darthgaara has a default reputation
Default "Uka un" Fan fic comp.

Drawing my dagger, i spun to face the guards. I knew i could'nt face all of them, but I wasn't going to let them capture me and torture me.Plus, I can at least kill some of them, even if they weren't my target.It was foolish to even attempt this, Hafio-Mallee should have known that.Mayhaps he did, and thats why he sent me. As the guards closed around me, I recalled how this all came to be.

I was born in an elven village. I'm not sure where, I was never schooled,I don't even know my letters. my mother died during childbirth. I wish she hadn't sometimes. Then things might have turned out diffrently. My father was a ranger, but I didn't know this until the day a recrutment tent was set up at the village center, and my father began training me. we only trained for two weeks before he told me I coulden't learn anymore, and he sent me to the tent. I become a soldier. I left the only home I had ever known, to go guard the border of my realm. My commander was A nice man.Too nice.He was so lenient, that he didn't bother to send outriders. The bandits came on us four nights into the march. We had set up camp in a clearing off of the road. I was away gathering wood with a few other soldiers, when I heard the screams. We rushed back to the camp, onlt to find that the commander had tried to take them head on, understimating their skill. He had been pierced by so many arrows, his own mother would mistake him for a goose. Another fifteen had been slain in the fighting before the remaining bandits routed. we lost five men. The next day, another man who I didnt know was selected as leader, so we followed him.He sent out scouts, but we werent botherd the again. After about two weeks of travel, we reached the fort. We found it besieged. The besiegers were terrible beasts, that I had never seen before. They were more animal than man. I heard the new commander call them Orcs. When they saw us, a large orc shouted something in a terrible language, and allowed us to pass inside the fort.the entire orc host laughed at us. When we got inside I asked why the orcs let us pass. The commander said that it was because we were such a small force, that it woulden't matter if we helped the garrison. As the commander went to talk to the leader of the garrison, the men and I went to the barracks. I found a bunk, laid down, and slept.

this is just to show that I'm writing something....it's late right now, so i dont have time to write a bunch of details, but I will edit this post and add them in tomarrow..see, im so tired im misspellin woords
More to come....later.

Last edited by darthgaara : 07-16-2010 at 11:11 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:13 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Great start! And welcome to the forums!
Old 07-16-2010, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
Great start! And welcome to the forums!
Thank you,Mallee
Old 07-17-2010, 03:40 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

It has promise. Keep it up.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:41 PM

Well, it looks like I won't be able to finish it in time for the grand prize(I wasn't trying to anyway) I have to go to a wedding today, so i,m not sure how much writing i'm going to get done today.....But do not fear, I shall fimish this mod.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Mikey has a default reputation

grats on who ever is geting marryed
Old 07-17-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
grats on who ever is geting marryed
Yeah,poor guy.
Old 07-17-2010, 06:07 PM