Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Fantasy Friday VII - Beasts of Gokkholm - Page 15 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square > Media Fair
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

kateros has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan kreiger View Post
i wish i could speak german....jus because they sound mad all the time or i could jus be bein ignorant(not tryin to be though srry if i am)
Well Iím not trying to be ignorant either, but many Germans only speaks German, they do learn English but other then the gamers(only MMO and such) they donít nurture it. Everything that comes to Germany gets Translated (not with subs but dub (German voice actors)) even in the Cinema. I have German Family and when we watched, an English movie they said that they had never done that. It is strange but thatís how it is, a lot of countries around Germany speaks German to they just not used to it.( If there are any Germans out there that feel offended by what I said plz tell me, it was not my intension. Its just my experience.)
Old 06-14-2010, 07:57 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kateros View Post
Well Iím not trying to be ignorant either, but many Germans only speaks German, they do learn English but other then the gamers(only MMO and such) they donít nurture it. Everything that comes to Germany gets Translated (not with subs but dub (German voice actors)) even in the Cinema. I have German Family and when we watched, an English movie they said that they had never done that. It is strange but thatís how it is, a lot of countries around Germany speaks German to they just not used to it.( If there are any Germans out there that feel offended by what I said plz tell me, it was not my intension. Its just my experience.)
wow wtf well clearly germans are extremly protective of outsider languages fusing with their own
Old 06-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

Quote:
wow wtf well clearly germans are extremly protective of outsider languages fusing with their own
We did have some German TV channels and I promise you I have never seen any English on them.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:00 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Quote:
I would like to learn german (just because I have german family), but other then that german to me isn't an interesting language (sound annoying). Well the most annoying language that I heard is hmong (I get the urge to say no offense, but I'm going to).

German people are intesting, My grandmother doesn't like black people (and my dad is black) so, I don't visited her very much.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 06-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post
I would like to learn german (just because I have german family), but other then that german to me isn't an interesting language (sound annoying). Well the most annoying language that I heard is hmong (I get the urge to say no offense, but I'm going to).

German people are intesting, My grandmother doesn't like black people (and my dad is black) so, I don't visited her very much.
oh lol are you blacktoo then
Old 06-14-2010, 08:05 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post

Sounds like some family ensues my condolence.
And hmong? Maybe some type fail but I donít know that one.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Yeah funny. But I came out light skinned (with partially wavy hair) so most people don't notice.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 06-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

Quote:
he dosnt have to be black and get of that subject it can result in ban( You make it sound like something bad even if it where not you intention)
Old 06-14-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Sounds like some family ensues my condolence.
And hmong? Maybe some type fail but I donít know that one.
Nope. Here. Apparently the US has the second largest population of them. Their from south east asia (Thailand, vietnam, etc).

Old 06-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Quote:
he dosnt have to be black and get of that subject it can result in ban( You make it sound like something bad even if it where not you intention)
i kno i was jus wondering because he doesnt go to his grandma but ya lets end tht subject