Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Zombie Apocalyspe!!! - Page 7 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2010, 05:44 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

dominus() has a default reputation
I live in a rural part of england, and have a couple of axes and a chainsaw, so melee wise im sorted, as for defense i would probably raid the local builders store like bradfords and put razor wire in the hedges and gates so zombies cant get over hedges round my house, theres a local store which sells bows and there are some savage compound crossbows, one bolt in the head would split them like a melon, as for food, i have chickens so im sorted for eggs atleast, id probs raid the nearest village for food. theres also a military rifle range about 12 miles away from my house so a couple of guns from there would be useful.

water wise i would be sorted , my house is supplied by a natural underground spring
electricty is the only problem
as for company, i would get my friends from london and other cities and build up watch towers and a wall
wait for them to come to us and them shoot them to bits...
Old 06-11-2010, 11:00 AM

Liljagare has a default reputation

I think around here it is too easy, live in Sweden..

This country's urbanization is larger underground than above ground, paranoia from the big scary commies since the 40's.. Stockholm is 9 times larger underground than above ground.

We have a nuclear bomb shelter 30 seconds from the house, that is where we'll live, and my dad who lives 1 minutes away on foot is in charge of the local home militia, has full supplies for 40 soldiers under his house that is supposed to last them 5 years.. that's the stuff I'll steal and bring him along to carry it all.. :P

That's food and weps covered! Naturarly the family gotta come along, and we'll shoot everyone else we encounter.. If we need transportation, there is a battallion buried out in the fields here, 15 minutes away, has APC's, tanks and jeeps..

Lulz, think I definetively will keep on living here!
Old 06-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

EmpressHebihime has a default reputation

I couldn't remember all the questions but I would probably grab a chainsaw to saw through the hordes of zombies until I got to... Um... Oh right a boat by the lake close to the city and then get to the island in the middle. there I would eradicate the zombies and now I would be safe. Probably. xD
Old 06-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liljagare View Post
This country's urbanization is larger underground than above ground, paranoia from the big scary commies since the 40's.. Stockholm is 9 times larger underground than above ground.

We have a nuclear bomb shelter 30 seconds from the house, that is where we'll live, and my dad who lives 1 minutes away on foot is in charge of the local home militia, has full supplies for 40 soldiers under his house that is supposed to last them 5 years.. that's the stuff I'll steal and bring him along to carry it all.. :P

That's food and weps covered! Naturarly the family gotta come along, and we'll shoot everyone else we encounter.. If we need transportation, there is a battallion buried out in the fields here, 15 minutes away, has APC's, tanks and jeeps..

Lulz, think I definetively will keep on living here!
Dude!!! Paranoia? I think that is a bit more than paranoia!! Dude, your town has militia, that says something! That and the fact you all those vehicles at hand too... Thats insane! Yet totally awesome!
Old 06-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson104 View Post
Dude!!! Paranoia? I think that is a bit more than paranoia!! Dude, your town has militia, that says something! That and the fact you all those vehicles at hand too... Thats insane! Yet totally awesome!
America has a militia...we call them red necks and gangs.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 06-12-2010, 05:26 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post
America has a militia...we call them red necks and gangs.
Lol Not quite the same thing ya know?
Old 06-12-2010, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson104 View Post
Lol Not quite the same thing ya know?
Why not? a lot of the red necks are in the NRA and have camouflage suits. Gangs might cause damage, but are more of a distraction or human shields.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 06-13-2010, 01:47 AM

Liljagare has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post
Why not? a lot of the red necks are in the NRA and have camouflage suits. Gangs might cause damage, but are more of a distraction or human shields.
Home militia here is like, old guys that know everything, but are too tired to be in the armed forces.. :P I think they mainly sit around and drink whiskey on their manouvers, dad never admits it though!

But them buggers have been around since the stoneage, if they can move, I think they are probarly up there with elite troops in knowledge and execution, just not in stamina..

They'd probarly figure out a way to kill zombies just so they could drink in peace! LOL!
Old 06-13-2010, 10:05 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
Home militia here is like, old guys that know everything, but are too tired to be in the armed forces.. :P I think they mainly sit around and drink whiskey on their manouvers, dad never admits it though!

But them buggers have been around since the stoneage, if they can move, I think they are probarly up there with elite troops in knowledge and execution, just not in stamina..

They'd probarly figure out a way to kill zombies just so they could drink in peace! LOL!
Exactly That sounds cool actually, two birds with one stone, you have a militia for any emergency and it gives them something to do And yes they have the knowledge, but that knowledge may be outdated now you must remember, its a possibility
Old 06-13-2010, 04:14 PM

Quote:

Hey, most Americans don't need a good reason to shoot something (just look at our history). Beside our Red neck militia drinks that bath tub brewed stuff (60% of them will go blind). They don't drink in peace. Most shooting accidents happen during the drinking time (guns and booze go together like peanut butter and jelly).