Another question - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2010, 02:25 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation
Default Another question

Quick questioni just herd a rumor that your enemyHASto accept battle for you to enterit and if not they haveto pay resources
Old 05-26-2010, 02:38 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Yes, people who get attack have the option to fight. If they don't want to fight, they can wait for reinforcements. And if they don't wait for reinforcements, they can bribe you to back down. That is, i think you have to option to accept or decline the offer, else it would be the all powerful anti attack tool(except for logging off) if the game forces you to take the bribe.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:43 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

So baseicly i attack mr X he say i dont wanna and i dont go into battle at all thats to no penalty to the other wht so ever thas going to kill this game.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:45 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Well, that really depends, because there hasn't been any real news whatsoever on this part of the game. They did say you can bribe people, but they never discussed if you have to accept the bribe or can choose not to. most likely you don't have to accept the bribe, but that really depends.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:49 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

well im hopeing the moderators can shed some light on this those types of things WILL kill or keep this game going i like bribe system akkthough it will need tweakin ifits to work
Old 05-26-2010, 03:26 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yeah, it will need some more explaining. Because i'm wondering if you can increase the bribe or turn it into more of a tribute so that you don't attack.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToKill View Post
So baseicly i attack mr X he say i dont wanna and i dont go into battle at all thats to no penalty to the other wht so ever thas going to kill this game.
As far as I'm aware, you either accept the battle and fight or pay a tribute based on your number of units/development of defences. I think there's a 20 minute interval (or somewhere around there) after being attacked (whether you fight or surrender) that you are immune from being attacked again.

Source: http://reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509
Second post, in the middle.
Note that you cannot be attacked when Offline.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:54 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
As far as I'm aware, you either accept the battle and fight or pay a tribute based on your number of units/development of defences. I think there's a 20 minute interval (or somewhere around there) after being attacked (whether you fight or surrender) that you are immune from being attacked again.

Source: http://reverieworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509
Second post, in the middle.
Note that you cannot be attacked when Offline.
I know you can bribe them to stop attacking, but do attackers have the option to accept or decline the bribe?
Old 05-26-2010, 06:09 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami-Yagari View Post
I know you can bribe them to stop attacking, but do attackers have the option to accept or decline the bribe?
Im thinking your forced to accept... Why would they include it otherwise, no-one would accept tribute really...

And it wont kill the game, it allows the players who cant afford to be attacked to save themselves, therefore keeping players interested who would otherwise be anhialated once again. And the attackers get a nice big pay off for their trouble, you attack on the game to loot and get resources, and here you get them without losing a single man... Then you turn your troops around and attack someone else yes?
Old 05-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

that bribes need to be hefty and completely unable to attack While theregone While i can So agree with that option i can see it messing up the game and its something id wish they would poll haveing a lvl system which dictates what you can and cannot attack allready on top of everyone offering what may become a small bribe and then no one ever attacking to late game kinda becomes redundant and boreing andif those bribes are substantual thenorcs lose there Rushing ability since they never rushed anyone really then elfs A move :x