Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Zombie Apocalyspe!!! - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-24-2010, 11:36 PM
zach12wqasxz zach12wqasxz is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: U.S.A, Ohio, Tallmagde
Posts: 501
zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kire View Post
What about kitchen knives?=) You can also put them on a stick to make a spear =O.
a halberd like weapon would be extremely useful in a situation like this, or like a spiked mace
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-24-2010, 11:59 PM
blackfang blackfang is offline
Human Sect:
Mor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: norway
Posts: 976
blackfang has fair reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kire View Post
What about kitchen knives?=) You can also put them on a stick to make a spear =O.
Just remember dont go like this guy http://www.1000manga.com/Highschool_of_the_Dead/25/37/
__________________
One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-25-2010, 01:02 AM
LoveToKill LoveToKill is offline
Orc Sect:
Beastrider
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 328
LoveToKill is just above average reputation
Default

Begins to Crack fingers Ooooo yeaaaaa Anyway...


First id grab avaliable wepions at home load em inthe carand id bring meh some boxes probablyaround 5-10 realtivly deacent sized 2 orwhich will bewith canned food and boxed after thatssecured gas cans would be next Everyone knows moneys **** food water and gas are gold in zombie world Next is the difficult part but id probablygo to gas stations fill upon gas and again some food and drinks if ablehowevergas is the only priority next i either go to an outfitters or a pawn shop Why Guns then its just simply secureing and holding an area and restart civlization :x which is an extreamly wartered down version of my plan also ifsomechick was screaming with a **** load of zombies id prob snipe her if i couldnt help her im nothing if not merciful RaWr.



Also for the guy inmidevil armoryou do know befor your armorgivesout youlldie of heat stroke right
Or onceyour knocked over mby the horde of zombies you just sit there for a few days andkillover fromnowater thats if the armor dosent break befor then
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-25-2010, 01:43 AM
DarkMaster DarkMaster is offline
Human Sect:
Knight
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 211
DarkMaster has fair reputation
Default

I tell you, zombie invasion is going to be the way the world ends

Well, if I was watching the news and suddenly there were reports of zombies everywhere, I'd follow these steps:

1. Round up family, make sure they're safe.

2. Round up any possible weapons in my house. Knife blocks are a valuable source of these .

3. Strap the biggest, meanest knife I can find to a broomstick. I like spears that can also be used to slash to an extent (ie. Japanese naginata)

4. Cram as much fuel, food and water into both the family cars as possible.

5. GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE (in cars). Reason: if zombies turn people into more zombies, then naturally the cities are gonna be the places where the most zombies are.

6. Head to whatever country towns may have not been hit yet, and either join or start the local resistance movement.

7. Round up as many people as possible and equip them all with weapons.

8. Wage war against zombies. Hook up with army if possible, perhaps coordinate forces internationally (if there's no-one else already doing this. If there is, take orders). Use hit-and-run tactics to their greatest extent. The last thing you wanna do is let the zombies make more zombies.

9. Win war. If not possible, just do whatever it takes to stay alive.
__________________
Humans rock. Anyone who says otherwise better get out of my sight. Now.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-25-2010, 05:00 AM
Yami-Yagari Yami-Yagari is offline
Orc Sect:
Ogre
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 716
Yami-Yagari has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMaster View Post
I tell you, zombie invasion is going to be the way the world ends

Well, if I was watching the news and suddenly there were reports of zombies everywhere, I'd follow these steps:

1. Round up family, make sure they're safe.

2. Round up any possible weapons in my house. Knife blocks are a valuable source of these .

3. Strap the biggest, meanest knife I can find to a broomstick. I like spears that can also be used to slash to an extent (ie. Japanese naginata)

4. Cram as much fuel, food and water into both the family cars as possible.

5. GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE (in cars). Reason: if zombies turn people into more zombies, then naturally the cities are gonna be the places where the most zombies are.

6. Head to whatever country towns may have not been hit yet, and either join or start the local resistance movement.

7. Round up as many people as possible and equip them all with weapons.

8. Wage war against zombies. Hook up with army if possible, perhaps coordinate forces internationally (if there's no-one else already doing this. If there is, take orders). Use hit-and-run tactics to their greatest extent. The last thing you wanna do is let the zombies make more zombies.

9. Win war. If not possible, just do whatever it takes to stay alive.

OOOOOOH like that. Finally a legit reason to bludgeon people to death.
__________________
"The flower of friendship blooms even in hell. On the sand where waves come and go, it leaves its petal as a memento. We will make it bloom again someday, The Okama Way!" - Mister 2, Bon Clay
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-25-2010, 06:26 AM
Puppeteer's Avatar
Puppeteer Puppeteer is offline
Reverie Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,608
Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice
Default

I do love how everyone envisages themselves to be Rambo as soon as an apocalypse breaks lose.
__________________
There is a wealth of old topics with useful and unique information - your question may already have been answered!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-25-2010, 07:31 AM
Yami-Yagari Yami-Yagari is offline
Orc Sect:
Ogre
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 716
Yami-Yagari has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
I do love how everyone envisages themselves to be Rambo as soon as an apocalypse breaks lose.
Nah, Rambo's a ***** IMO. He needs guns to settle disputes. a real man would only need a big pointy stick to survive an apocalypse. Maybe not a pointy stick, but you get where i'm going at.
__________________
"The flower of friendship blooms even in hell. On the sand where waves come and go, it leaves its petal as a memento. We will make it bloom again someday, The Okama Way!" - Mister 2, Bon Clay
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-25-2010, 08:36 AM
otomotopia otomotopia is offline
Orc Sect:
Shaman
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 203
otomotopia has fair reputation
Default

Rule Number One: Organize BEFORE they rise!
__________________
Orc Leaders - We're not stupid, our warbands are.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-25-2010, 09:28 AM
zach12wqasxz zach12wqasxz is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: U.S.A, Ohio, Tallmagde
Posts: 501
zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
Rule Number One: Organize BEFORE they rise!
i bet there's some crazy person out there that has seen to many zombie movies and already has like a mapped out plan, and supplies just sitting around, waiting for it to happen, already prepared.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-25-2010, 10:23 AM
LoveToKill LoveToKill is offline
Orc Sect:
Beastrider
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 328
LoveToKill is just above average reputation
Default

Tryingto make funof meh zachthat aint cool homes :x
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:32 PM.

ESRB Rated T
US/CANADA
PEGI 16
EUROPE
USK 16
GERMANY

privacy policy   |   Copyright © Reverie World Studios INC.

Dawn of Fantasy and Reverie World Studios are trademarks of Reverie World Studios, Inc. Developed by Reverie World Studios, inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.