Zombie Apocalyspe!!! - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2010, 11:36 PM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kire View Post
What about kitchen knives?=) You can also put them on a stick to make a spear =O.
a halberd like weapon would be extremely useful in a situation like this, or like a spiked mace
Old 05-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kire View Post
What about kitchen knives?=) You can also put them on a stick to make a spear =O.
Just remember dont go like this guy http://www.1000manga.com/Highschool_of_the_Dead/25/37/
Old 05-25-2010, 01:02 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

Begins to Crack fingers Ooooo yeaaaaa Anyway...

First id grab avaliable wepions at home load em inthe carand id bring meh some boxes probablyaround 5-10 realtivly deacent sized 2 orwhich will bewith canned food and boxed after thatssecured gas cans would be next Everyone knows moneys **** food water and gas are gold in zombie world Next is the difficult part but id probablygo to gas stations fill upon gas and again some food and drinks if ablehowevergas is the only priority next i either go to an outfitters or a pawn shop Why Guns then its just simply secureing and holding an area and restart civlization :x which is an extreamly wartered down version of my plan also ifsomechick was screaming with a **** load of zombies id prob snipe her if i couldnt help her im nothing if not merciful RaWr.

Also for the guy inmidevil armoryou do know befor your armorgivesout youlldie of heat stroke right
Or onceyour knocked over mby the horde of zombies you just sit there for a few days andkillover fromnowater thats if the armor dosent break befor then
Old 05-25-2010, 01:43 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

DarkMaster has fair reputation

I tell you, zombie invasion is going to be the way the world ends

Well, if I was watching the news and suddenly there were reports of zombies everywhere, I'd follow these steps:

1. Round up family, make sure they're safe.

2. Round up any possible weapons in my house. Knife blocks are a valuable source of these .

3. Strap the biggest, meanest knife I can find to a broomstick. I like spears that can also be used to slash to an extent (ie. Japanese naginata)

4. Cram as much fuel, food and water into both the family cars as possible.

5. GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE (in cars). Reason: if zombies turn people into more zombies, then naturally the cities are gonna be the places where the most zombies are.

6. Head to whatever country towns may have not been hit yet, and either join or start the local resistance movement.

7. Round up as many people as possible and equip them all with weapons.

8. Wage war against zombies. Hook up with army if possible, perhaps coordinate forces internationally (if there's no-one else already doing this. If there is, take orders). Use hit-and-run tactics to their greatest extent. The last thing you wanna do is let the zombies make more zombies.

9. Win war. If not possible, just do whatever it takes to stay alive.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:00 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMaster View Post
I tell you, zombie invasion is going to be the way the world ends

Well, if I was watching the news and suddenly there were reports of zombies everywhere, I'd follow these steps:

1. Round up family, make sure they're safe.

2. Round up any possible weapons in my house. Knife blocks are a valuable source of these .

3. Strap the biggest, meanest knife I can find to a broomstick. I like spears that can also be used to slash to an extent (ie. Japanese naginata)

4. Cram as much fuel, food and water into both the family cars as possible.

5. GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE (in cars). Reason: if zombies turn people into more zombies, then naturally the cities are gonna be the places where the most zombies are.

6. Head to whatever country towns may have not been hit yet, and either join or start the local resistance movement.

7. Round up as many people as possible and equip them all with weapons.

8. Wage war against zombies. Hook up with army if possible, perhaps coordinate forces internationally (if there's no-one else already doing this. If there is, take orders). Use hit-and-run tactics to their greatest extent. The last thing you wanna do is let the zombies make more zombies.

9. Win war. If not possible, just do whatever it takes to stay alive.

OOOOOOH like that. Finally a legit reason to bludgeon people to death.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:26 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

I do love how everyone envisages themselves to be Rambo as soon as an apocalypse breaks lose.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:31 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
I do love how everyone envisages themselves to be Rambo as soon as an apocalypse breaks lose.
Nah, Rambo's a ***** IMO. He needs guns to settle disputes. a real man would only need a big pointy stick to survive an apocalypse. Maybe not a pointy stick, but you get where i'm going at.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:36 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

otomotopia has fair reputation

Rule Number One: Organize BEFORE they rise!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:28 AM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
Rule Number One: Organize BEFORE they rise!
i bet there's some crazy person out there that has seen to many zombie movies and already has like a mapped out plan, and supplies just sitting around, waiting for it to happen, already prepared.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

Tryingto make funof meh zachthat aint cool homes :x