Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2010, 11:59 PM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto
Default Zombie Apocalyspe!!!

what would be the first thing u do??
where would u go?
who would u bring?
would u be a hero? if a woman cries for help and is being chased by a horde of zombies, would u help her? or play it safe and ignore her and use her as a distraction to get away yourself?
what supplies would u bring?
would u go straight to the gun store? or to a store in search of food and water?
where would u hold up against hordes of zombies for extended periods of time?
if u made refuge in a house or church, what kind of defenses would u put up and use?

by the way ( these are the fast vicious cool zombies )
Old 05-24-2010, 04:35 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

First things first, find weapons. No matter the apocalypse a weapon is always first on my list. After that i would want to go get some food. Also if i were just going to hide from zombies then my own house should suffice, its situated on top of a small hill. Great view far away, a cellar that could probably take a bomb or two with a heavy iron door kinda like a vault. The windows down there were made for barricades, also i have a lot of windows but all i gotta do is cover them. So if i can make it out to the barn then that should suffice, right inside it is building material enough to build "almost" build a house and nails to help with. If i were to bring anyone then i would probably bring some girl that can help with things, not a helpless doll and is you ask why a girl then that is because in terms of psychology that you see in zombie movies then the person most likely to betray the rest is a man. Also we can do things together other then just watching the zombies rampaging If a woman cries for help and i can help her of course i would but there is always a limit I think i already covered the supplies but anyways i would get a lot of food and bottled water, also if we can make it just down the hill side then we get to a small dunno what its called but that thing that looks like a river only one m wide The main defense i would put up is probably a fuel fire trap, i mean we got so many different types of vehicles that it should be no problem finding a bottle of fuel to use for a trap. Also since it is a farm then there is also a lot of axes, scythes, knives, blow torches, starting cables for use together with a car battery to shock em and a bow powerful enough to send them sprawling. Along with a bunch of light rifles, swords, combat knives, machetes and if we get a hold of a lot of marbles then we can put em on the paintball guns and increase the velocity to make deadly full automatic weapons
Old 05-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

I dont watch zombie stuff so got just one question .... if you get yourself heavy medieval armour than zombies cant hurt you, right?
Beside that i would take some water, sharpen my semi two hander sword, get something to act more amroursih and go on rampage! There are also 2 castles near so might have some armour in there =). Tho if i would be alone, but if with family and my kitties than probably grab supplies and go to some forestish mountain area and hope there are not rabbit/deer zombies =).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!
Old 05-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Can't think of any weapons available here, except garden tools - they're quite hefty. There's a hunting shop a couple of miles away, but it's too risky.
I don't have much provisions, and I know that near to London no matter what I do I wouldn't survive long... so I'd go out with a bang! Wait for night, head to the moor and run around in a giant game of manhunt with the zombies after me. That'd be fun/damn scary.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:10 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Who needs firearms when you have a mahogany baseball bat and a machete, for either crushing or slicing off zombie heads. Melee all the way.
Old 05-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kire View Post
I dont watch zombie stuff so got just one question .... if you get yourself heavy medieval armour than zombies cant hurt you, right? Beside that i would take some water, sharpen my semi two hander sword.
Wrong, because even tough they can't bite you they can still dent the armor or eventually loosen a part of it. Also you would be overrun quite fast, the best would probably be a thick leather armor along with some plates here and there, Yet still light enough that you can sprint for a while. Also a semi two hander, that would probably be best for one lightly armored. You want speed not strength against zombies, they don't fear death and will hunt you together. If you can cut down a few and run then that is a better choice then standing tall and fighting all at once. However if you are confident you can hold them why not try that. I mean if you are very strong then that armor and weapon should not encumber you that much, so if you can still run in it that Should suffice. The most important thing with a zombie apokalypse is the ability to move, you don't want to stay at your house when the main horde arrives. You would rather go to the neightboring town to survive rather than standing ready to fight them till the end. Also a heavy armor is a good idea yes, however it can be too heavy and thats the problem with heavy armors. If you can't get away there is not point in having it, tough it should be fine if you plan on standing on something moving or got a bike

So really its up to how you use it, a wooden stick can be just as dangerous to the zombies as a sharp blade. If you use it the right way
Old 05-24-2010, 11:40 AM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

as for myself, my IDEAL situation is this if i worked out.

there is a military base within driving distance from my house, if i could reach it and hop the barbed wire fence somehow without killing myself i would go there, stock up on weapons and supplies. also there would be military personnel there capable of flying the helicopters and airplanes and useing automatic weapons. id equip myself with a pistol, 1 small sub machine gun, and 1 automatic rifle, and have a duffel bag slung behind my back with ammo and provisions. id also wear Kevlar armor, and some armor plates maybe, depending on how heavy they were. then, i would have the personnel there lockdown the base, and make a secure 24/hour 7/day perimeter and have everyone take turns in shifts, while others take the helicopter outside the base in search of supplies obtainable reasonably safely.
and if all else fails id make sure i saved a few tank personnel and hop in one of them and be prety much invincible running over and blowing up hordes of zombies ( until we run out of ammo and gas ).
food and supplies wise there are multiple gas stations and convineance stores by the base as well. so wed be set for a while considering i live in a low populaiton area and the base is in the country out by a lot of farms
thats my zombie apocalyspe plan.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach12wqasxz View Post
as for myself, my IDEAL situation is this if i worked out.

there is a military base within driving distance from my house, if i could reach it and hop the barbed wire fence somehow without killing myself i would go there, stock up on weapons and supplies. also there would be military personnel there capable of flying the helicopters and airplanes and useing automatic weapons. id equip myself with a pistol, 1 small sub machine gun, and 1 automatic rifle, and have a duffel bag slung behind my back with ammo and provisions. id also wear Kevlar armor, and some armor plates maybe, depending on how heavy they were. then, i would have the personnel there lockdown the base, and make a secure 24/hour 7/day perimeter and have everyone take turns in shifts, while others take the helicopter outside the base in search of supplies obtainable reasonably safely.
and if all else fails id make sure i saved a few tank personnel and hop in one of them and be prety much invincible running over and blowing up hordes of zombies ( until we run out of ammo and gas ).
food and supplies wise there are multiple gas stations and convineance stores by the base as well. so wed be set for a while considering i live in a low populaiton area and the base is in the country out by a lot of farms
thats my zombie apocalyspe plan.
The most difficult part of that would be to make the military personnel take orders from you
Old 05-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide

Enough said... That book takes the possibility of a zombie apocalypse totally seriously, every little detail is in that book...
Old 05-24-2010, 04:19 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
Can't think of any weapons available here, except garden tools - they're quite hefty.
What about kitchen knives?=) You can also put them on a stick to make a spear =O.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!