Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Your War Story? - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2010, 02:48 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

Though I imagine there will always be counter guilds within races. World domination will prob never happen on a large scale, but definitely within regions etc.. Then again, who knows?...
Old 05-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

World Domination probly not, but they can become a great threat to the rest of the world
Old 05-20-2010, 04:11 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
Still wondering whether to dominate as humans or orc, i just like the status warlord on the forums
Dude... Royal Dragon... Damn I miss that so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negthareas View Post
Though I imagine there will always be counter guilds within races. World domination will prob never happen on a large scale, but definitely within regions etc.. Then again, who knows?...
World Domination wont happen, its going to be a bit more fair than that It will be literally impossible to dominate everyone

Also, I am more the sidekick type too... I like to make a few orders, but nothing on a large scale, and nothing really important. I like to have someone above me
Old 05-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

inall honesty im the guy whos usually the guy behind the scenes and spendingto much time learning all the kinks of the game but i figure ill go for Orc leader if i can secure that posistion anyway, but i imaginebeing orc will be rough maily cause we are the fugly race not many will play them and Thus elfs will have the bestshot at world domination if such a thing everr happens id imagine
Old 05-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

-Sigma- has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami-Yagari View Post
Go for orcs. It's way more fun to dominate as a dark lord, with thousands of orcs at your disposal, destroying everything in your path while you bring forth a new age of chaos. Kinda the only reason why i'm taking orcs in the first place.
Hahaha thats what im talking about!!!! Ill hunt you down!!!!

Hopefully though people will be doing this, and maybe with guilds certain races can challenge each other to be top "dog" as they say. I know with my Elven Circle its more of a council more then anything maybe with a Leader who knows.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Elves may have power and probly lots of people playing them, but elves are mostly turtlers. By the time they reach endgame, and they become really powerful, they will have the disadvantage of having a late start.
It will most likely be the humans who have the best shot of world domination, since they really are the standard race who have a fairly good economy and probly the most advanced of the 3 races (except elves maybe).
Old 05-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami-Yagari View Post
Elves may have power and probly lots of people playing them, but elves are mostly turtlers. By the time they reach endgame, and they become really powerful, they will have the disadvantage of having a late start.
It will most likely be the humans who have the best shot of world domination, since they really are the standard race who have a fairly good economy and probly the most advanced of the 3 races (except elves maybe).
Very true, Elves are regarded as the best late game. Hopefully though all races are equally played, or else id rather play as Orcs, if sooo many people are the same race.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

tis indeed interesting though to see where this game goes and how manyallies are forged then betrayeed who knowsw we may even see some multifactioned guilds if its possiable
Old 05-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToKill View Post
tis indeed interesting though to see where this game goes and how manyallies are forged then betrayeed who knowsw we may even see some multifactioned guilds if its possiable
I really wouldnt mind myself allying with Orks....I mean who wouldnt mind them as slaves
Old 05-20-2010, 04:44 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sigma- View Post
I really wouldnt mind myself allying with Orks....I mean who wouldnt mind them as slaves
I really wouldn't mind you as elf ear stew either.