Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Learning from past game Mistakes. - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2010, 07:59 AM

Nimiria is just above average reputation

What I hope is, that there will be some protection for lone players against a group of players (clan/guild/Ally etc.) - it would be very frustration if such groups would be able to attack lone players the whole day every day (the player will just be no more then a "farm" for whatever you win in battles).

Much games like this have the problem that you either -must- go into a huge clan yourself or end as a farm (so playing does not make any more fun).
Old 05-20-2010, 08:32 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Well rest assured, the chance of that happening is minimum. Other people can only attack you IF you are online as well. And when people are about to attack you, you have to option of waiting for reinforcements, bribe the attacker or fight him.

Eventually a guild will be necessary, since attacking NPC cities is suicide without backup. Plus you really can't experience DoF as a whole if you haven't experienced guildwar related superbattles, where several players from 2 different guilds duke it out on 1 battlefield.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:34 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Yeah the massive guildwars based solely on a small unimportant trade route crossroads. But once the clang of steel on steel resounds they come like flies to the battle.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:19 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS51 View Post
Yeah the massive guildwars based solely on a small unimportant trade route crossroads. But once the clang of steel on steel resounds they come like flies to the battle.
I wish there were fields of constant battle, meaning so we could bring our armies to those fields and duke it out Team versus Team
Old 05-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
I wish there were fields of constant battle, meaning so we could bring our armies to those fields and duke it out Team versus Team
That would be interesting... and a great way to get rid of spare armies, but, since you are guaranteed to be defeated at some time or another, there would have to be some reward...

Hey! What if there players could schedule battles against each other, with other players betting and stuff on the winners?
Old 05-20-2010, 02:45 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negthareas View Post
That would be interesting... and a great way to get rid of spare armies, but, since you are guaranteed to be defeated at some time or another, there would have to be some reward...

Hey! What if there players could schedule battles against each other, with other players betting and stuff on the winners?
Interesting
Old 05-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Have to agree, interessting idea.