Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2010, 03:12 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToKill View Post
LoL i suppose but regardless it will most likely widdle downto something around those lines of race wars anyway
Most likely, yes. Atleast for elves and men, since you really don't want to siege other heavily fortified castles with you elf army. Wars between orcs will still happen, since we'll need a steady resource income endgame.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:34 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Still wondering whether to dominate as humans or orc, i just like the status warlord on the forums
Old 05-20-2010, 05:49 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
Still wondering whether to dominate as humans or orc, i just like the status warlord on the forums
Go for orcs. It's way more fun to dominate as a dark lord, with thousands of orcs at your disposal, destroying everything in your path while you bring forth a new age of chaos. Kinda the only reason why i'm taking orcs in the first place.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:15 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami-Yagari View Post
Go for orcs. It's way more fun to dominate as a dark lord, with thousands of orcs at your disposal, destroying everything in your path while you bring forth a new age of chaos. Kinda the only reason why i'm taking orcs in the first place.
We will see
Old 05-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

Hmm.. I will be doing at least one player for orcs - I need a darker side to vent with. While I am not the leader type - I fit in very well as the powerful, "Listen to my master or die" sidekick kind of thing.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:34 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

LoL it'll be interested in how the leader/leaders will be selected for each race im interested in how that will be selected and to see who will rise to the top
Old 05-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToKill View Post
LoL it'll be interested in how the leader/leaders will be selected for each race im interested in how that will be selected and to see who will rise to the top
Vote for me, and you'll have enemies to slaughter, resources to plunder, and we will reign supreme!

YES WE CAN!!!~
Old 05-20-2010, 02:43 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

It will probably be war at the beginning, and then politics between the leaders over the little people, then a big war between the leaders, then either one big leader, or a close knit group of big, but still smaller leaders.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Most likely the best guild of that race will lead their race, with the guild master being the top dog. Of course, that position can be claimed by others, if they dare.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

I have never been a leader type either, however i can be a captain type. I play very well by giving orders to a few but not too many