Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

A Compilation of Ideas - Page 6 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2010, 12:51 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
If/when we do include dwarves, we will be sure to do something unique with them.

And btw, orc isn't a Tolkien term... it's a product of northern Italy folklore. And has since been used by many different cultures to refer to "wild men." I've never read LOTR, but I know that our writers have put a lot of time into each race so the end result with all of their culture and history, is quite different than many other representations.
Yay no more cave dwelling mastersmiths that can't make a hold against goblins This time maybe they might be able to do something
Old 04-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

I plan on making orcs more civilized - aka, dirty because they don't care about being clean because they don't get diseases, not because they like it that way. They just don't care.
Old 04-14-2010, 02:06 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

how about making the orcs live like the elves and the elves like the orcs Would be fun
Old 04-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
how about making the orcs live like the elves and the elves like the orcs Would be fun
that´s quite the scary thought really
Old 04-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Human Sect:
Knight

DarkMaster has fair reputation

That's not scary.

It's terrifying
Old 04-15-2010, 02:05 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

I´ve kind of seen something similar. Not really orcish elves, but more of elven hillbilly rednecks, which is actually quite hilarious

Last edited by Yami-Yagari : 04-16-2010 at 04:29 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 04:27 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

DarkMaster has fair reputation

Quote:
elven hillbilly rednecks, with is actually quite hilarious
No, that is actually quite creepy
Old 05-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation
Default The magic suggestion

Z_z well to be honest magic in itself is broken i dont think theres a way to make it fair but if the game devs put in magic id recomend maybe a time delay or prehaps a marker in which the other player can mightescape some of the damage kinda like starcrafts nuclear launch detected and the little red dot or make the spells where you have to be realitivly close but that would just make the mages useless cause thentheyd be single fired my main concern with it would be during sige battles the strat i see used is cast inside there base or while they attempt to take out your mages set up caties (catapults) and then bombard them allthough you may thinkill send my calv to take them out obviously id just bring up the archers and wipeout your calv. so i gues in short make it where they gota be close enough tatarchers from the walls can hit them and i guess thatshould provide some balance bugt i can see firewall becomeing o so broken if it gets casted buh bye archers onthe walls. Fire magic would have to be completly removed id imagine mainly because of the wild fire systemif they still have it i belive i saw that in a fantasy friday i belive but still random firewall in the forest wind blows the right way and the next thing you know your enemy is foced to run into you or be consumed by fire noo retreatat all and no reinforcements.

Ps srry for any misspelling just giveing my 2 cents worth
Old 05-12-2010, 05:08 PM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

Winterwolf00 has a default reputation

I'm a little new at the forum but I really don't see how you can make an entire faction out of minotaurs. Maybe if you changed the name to Beast-men or something then you can add more then just minotaurs. Centaurs, Satyrs, Harpies, Griffins, Werewolves. Make it more diverse. Also im hearing talk about dragon kin in the dragon faction and while i think its a good idea. There still overpowered, even the kin are stronger then humans and you'll are talking about them being able to breath fire to!? The Dragon faction needs a weakness. Otherwise it WILL be unbalanced.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterwolf00 View Post
I'm a little new at the forum but I really don't see how you can make an entire faction out of minotaurs. Maybe if you changed the name to Beast-men or something then you can add more then just minotaurs. Centaurs, Satyrs, Harpies, Griffins, Werewolves. Make it more diverse.
Isnt that with every faction out there (except orcs, goblins and trolls =P). There you have just elves (tree monsters could be argued to be devices/tools =)) and for last humans where you have just humans, just like you would have just minotaurs. Dont know how to make entire faction of minotaurs? Just look humans and its done =P -mino. spearman, mino. bowman, mino. shaman.... and you get new faction =).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!