Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

naming with numbers:P - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-27-2010, 09:41 AM
sumo0 sumo0 is offline
Elven Sect:
Sentry
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 44
sumo0 has a default reputation
Default naming with numbers:P

as it says idd like to see the ability to add both numbers and letters on the things i can name myself.
i would so hate to yet again see my great name "sumo0" be redused to "sumoo".

i know its no biggie, but this would be nice^^
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-27-2010, 12:28 PM
nickson104 nickson104 is offline
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wales (Britain)
Posts: 1,119
nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo0 View Post
as it says idd like to see the ability to add both numbers and letters on the things i can name myself.
i would so hate to yet again see my great name "sumo0" be redused to "sumoo".

i know its no biggie, but this would be nice^^
Your account will surely be allowed numbers, they have to cater for everyone and many people like nubmers, and theres only so many individal names you can get

As for cities... I dont think so, and hope not... It would be so annoying to be siegeing the grand city of 'I 0wN Y0U'
__________________
Xbox live gamertag: WelshAbyss
Feel free to add me and game to our hearts content :)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-29-2010, 05:09 PM
wills370 wills370 is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: England, UK
Posts: 639
wills370 is someone to look uptowills370 is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson104 View Post
Your account will surely be allowed numbers, they have to cater for everyone and many people like nubmers, and theres only so many individal names you can get

As for cities... I dont think so, and hope not... It would be so annoying to be siegeing the grand city of 'I 0wN Y0U'
lol i agree with that, takes somewhat of the systic out of claiming a city also if it has really bad grammer etc. I like city's i take to be called isintopia and things like that not n0ob m4n
__________________
leave feedback on posts by pressing the scales on the top right
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Darathor Darathor is offline
Elven Sect:
Treant
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 856
Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto
Default

I can perfectly see numbers being fine in names for you account because many people use them and can be cool, but not really for cities, and probably not random capital letters too for reasons like in the posts above.
__________________

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Aametherar Aametherar is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 631
Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto
Default

I hate number people so much I usually am biased against them <.< I've held a few contests in other games where one of the requirements was not having numbers in your name. It makes names so unoriginal!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-02-2010, 01:58 PM
nickson104 nickson104 is offline
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wales (Britain)
Posts: 1,119
nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
I hate number people so much I usually am biased against them <.< I've held a few contests in other games where one of the requirements was not having numbers in your name. It makes names so unoriginal!
The most annoying names are stuff like:
Pro Sn1p3zzz x
L33T Own4g3 99
MLG LE3T SNipA (You know they dont really play MLG...)
__________________
Xbox live gamertag: WelshAbyss
Feel free to add me and game to our hearts content :)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Aametherar Aametherar is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 631
Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto
Default

Don't forget the XxdudexX and xXxdudexXx, Neo1 Neo2 Neo3 Neo4 Matrix1, matrix2 etc. As if we orcs didn't hate numbers enough! (excluding goblins) We just call them all the same things though. Boom Boom, lil one, etc.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-02-2010, 03:55 PM
nickson104 nickson104 is offline
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wales (Britain)
Posts: 1,119
nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
Don't forget the XxdudexX and xXxdudexXx, Neo1 Neo2 Neo3 Neo4 Matrix1, matrix2 etc. As if we orcs didn't hate numbers enough! (excluding goblins) We just call them all the same things though. Boom Boom, lil one, etc.
We should employ the strategy of naming children the first thing you see, Raging Bull, Swift Eagle, Rotting Walrus (its plausible! )
__________________
Xbox live gamertag: WelshAbyss
Feel free to add me and game to our hearts content :)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Aametherar Aametherar is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 631
Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto
Default

Well considering I was reading your post while deciding what to name my first goblin...Rotting Walrus it is!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-02-2010, 06:20 PM
nickson104 nickson104 is offline
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Wales (Britain)
Posts: 1,119
nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
Well considering I was reading your post while deciding what to name my first goblin...Rotting Walrus it is!
Clan Chief Rotting Walrus is approaching sire! How should we respond?

Engage him in armed combat?
Attempt to parrrrrrley?
Make rude hand gestures then run for the hills?
__________________
Xbox live gamertag: WelshAbyss
Feel free to add me and game to our hearts content :)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:05 PM.

ESRB Rated T
US/CANADA
PEGI 16
EUROPE
USK 16
GERMANY

privacy policy   |   Copyright © Reverie World Studios INC.

Kingdom Wars and Reverie World Studios are trademarks of Reverie World Studios, Inc. Developed by Reverie World Studios, inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.