Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2010, 07:28 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispyg29 View Post
i always got bored after i hit lvl 24 because i felt after that point it felt like i was just grinding along and it was no fun anymore
Wow you are like me:O I had 4 lvl 24 characters and i had one 25 (my main...) I just felt it was so boring after lvl 24, so i started the letherworking profession and i got max skills withing no time it seemed It is great with friends providing Anyways my lvling time was one day of lvling to lvl 20 and a month or two to lvl 24 and then giving up...

My last experience was that my wow account was hacked, then i quit... Later on i found out who the hacker was He was a good friend of a friend of mine, it was really fun... The hackers even lvled a undead rogue to lvl 46 for me until i took it back and removed it from the surface of the earth
Old 04-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

welshie has fair reputation

meh 24 is easy lvling, i find 35-40 hard and boring lol. Last chara i lvled think hes lvl 72 bored the crap outa me when i hit litch king area, already having 2 lvl 80's gave up on it :P frave lvl is 55-62 as the vinalla dungeons are the best!
Old 04-04-2010, 03:17 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshie View Post
lvl is 55-62 as the vinalla dungeons are the best!
Yea that Scholomance or old stratholme or even 10 man ubrs are nice =). And with vanilla characters in there was much more fun to play (not with new tbc or wotlk talents, spells or other class changes).
Anyone else would rather played on vanilla server instead of wotlk (not talking about incoming cata since we will see what future holds)?
The downside of vanilla for me is long lvling (i needed for my pala a good year to come from 0-60 but had muchhhh fun) and had more mana problems =(.

And dont say about boring lvling if you didnt made 10 lvls (around 45 to 55) just with seal of light and auto attacks as paladin with twohander =P (tho with that i had very few downtime and didnt have to eat/drink at all =)).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!
Old 04-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

welshie has fair reputation

Aye, and money is so easy to farm now. Epic flying mounts are cheap even in tbc they wernt too expensive. But epic ground mounts in vinalla were like amg save for months! and never rly lvled a pala past 30, them mages and locks never rly liked.