Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

pop system - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Elite Member

Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto

I actually prefer mid sized rather than large pop caps. If you have a healthy mix of strategy and units it shouldn't matter how many you have in numbers, but how you use them. Anything past a point is just less skill and more throwing your units into each other.

Old 03-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

welshie has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
I actually prefer mid sized rather than large pop caps. If you have a healthy mix of strategy and units it shouldn't matter how many you have in numbers, but how you use them. Anything past a point is just less skill and more throwing your units into each other.
Yeh but lower caps mean you cnt intimadate lower lvl people :O and make you feel all big and power full just before they band together and kick yoo ass
Old 03-12-2010, 12:11 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

Zeluk has a default reputation

As it should be, in games like this a group of players should always beat a single player. Now in other games its not always the case, like FPS's for instance.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:04 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

OrcSlayer has a default reputation

I thought that higher level player could only fight players of about the same level? But i suppose that if some players of level 10 band together to fight a level 11-12 the lvl 10s probably would win
Offtopic: Aametherar your back!
Old 03-13-2010, 02:47 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

Zeluk has a default reputation

You can fight other players within a certain level-range. Within 3-5 levels of you. So yes, you are correct.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcSlayer View Post
I thought that higher level player could only fight players of about the same level? But i suppose that if some players of level 10 band together to fight a level 11-12 the lvl 10s probably would win
Offtopic: Aametherar your back!
You can only fight people around your level, but I think Reverie said a while back that you might be able to attack people who are higher(whether with several other lower-levels or not, but you would also have to specifically choose them to attack them).

This was a while ago that I think that they said this so not sure about whether or not it's true.

And I could say the same thing to you about being back, haven't seen you in a while.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Old 03-14-2010, 05:58 AM
Elite Member

wills370 is someone to look uptowills370 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darathor View Post
You can only fight people around your level, but I think Reverie said a while back that you might be able to attack people who are higher(whether with several other lower-levels or not, but you would also have to specifically choose them to attack them).

This was a while ago that I think that they said this so not sure about whether or not it's true.

And I could say the same thing to you about being back, haven't seen you in a while.
As far as i know its still the same its the best way of handling things also they put in a quest etc where lower level players will have to band together to take out a higher one etc. So i tink this will probably stay cant see another way of them balancing it out online.