Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Fantasy Friday X - Lay Siege Skirmish - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square > Media Fair
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2010, 07:38 PM

GetAngry has a default reputation

Looks like a lot of fun. Just to clear things up, this mode can be against other players right?
Old 01-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetAngry View Post
Looks like a lot of fun. Just to clear things up, this mode can be against other players right?
Most likely, I don't see any reason why player wouldn't be allowed to do this on multiplayer.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Old 01-27-2010, 08:52 PM
Human Sect:
Knight

Swift sword will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

I'd just like to say I love the idea of this mode. It seems to end up adding plenty of replaability to the game itself. I will say I'd prefer it if both sides had to build up a force more before the battle begins, but I'm sure there will be plenty of modes like that, and I'll soon be thaking you fo providing me with a quick mass-slaughter mode to play in.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:27 AM

lol129 has a default reputation

the screens look nice but i have never been a kind of attacker unles it's with overwhelming force so i dont think il be playing this mode much
Old 03-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

Zeluk has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
I love to defend against a siege but i really hate sieging people (i always loose more then i kill) So i am going for defender type of person
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol129 View Post
the screens look nice but i have never been a kind of attacker unles it's with overwhelming force so i dont think il be playing this mode much
Keep in mind that in real life this happened the majority of the time. Generals hardly ever actually assaulted a stronghold unless it was worth the risk and the expense of so many resources. In most cases armies would just sit outside and wait for the defenders to surrender. For example, take the movie Troy. In the movie Agamemnon has command of thousands of troops. Even though he has a number advantage compared to the city of Troy itself, which has a much smaller garrison of troops, the kill ratio is greatly in their favor. In every version of the story the Greeks don't really make any real headway until after they get inside the city, then they make short work of the defenders. Before that though, boy, did they recieve a lot of casualties.

As for the Lay-Siege game mode. Sounds fun, most likely a lot of my early matches will be this. Just so I can learn the game mechanics.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
love it....your orc army jus took over the elves wit ease. You should of attacked a human stronghold
Old 12-05-2010, 07:32 AM

Boomshaker has a default reputation

wow! very nice
Old 12-05-2010, 08:01 AM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

haski12 has a default reputation

I really like the stairs of the elven castle they look really nice and is there a negative effect of the rain?
"My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of Men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day."
Old 03-15-2011, 09:18 PM

Durken has a default reputation
Default Skirmish

It's a good idea to have these quick matches for those days when you may not want the full scale version