Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Sabotage - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2010, 04:13 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

But how would you get the loot? Bring along a alternative universe package in the bomb that takes all the loot and leaves it behind once the bomb is done blowing up?
Old 01-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Elite Member

Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto

Oh all the sarcastic bomb comments, they could just as easily be a spell the saboteur casts carefully putting the proper etchings at the bottom of the wall. Catapults ammunition explodes does it not? I said 10% not 10,000% Mr. Thermonuclear over there :P. I think that covers it :P end of the day I guess it depends on if people/creators like it though. That or a modder, other than it being an in battle spell though I don't see how it would work on a mod since the MMO aspect can't be moded. So many comments so fast though this forum really has livened up

Also at the people who mentioned they wouldn't want that happening to their walls int he middle of battle, that's the idea. It makes no players (no matter how good or strong) wall impenetrable it also requires the player to take into account these advanced tactics and strategies and plan accordingly which would require a lot more skill on defense. Or a player who thinks it's successful when it isn't could be counting on something that won't come.

Last edited by Aametherar : 01-10-2010 at 10:29 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:56 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

well for me, doing it simply without any tactics except just then and there would be easiest for an mmo... I mean except what you prepare before the battle... I really hate using advanced stuff every day every hour and every minute just to make everything click together, but anyway i will manage if people like this Tough i prefer my thermonuclear alt space bomb practice It makes people more reluctant to attack and anger others
Old 01-11-2010, 06:03 AM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

i think you guys are complelty overlooking the fact that the chinese invented gunpowder in 1000 AD, so in my opinion its possible to have explosives depending on how advanded your city is. i think that this a is good idea, also if you think a sabatour/spy cant carry around 200lbs of gunpowder and sneak past enemy patrols your wrong!!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach12wqasxz View Post
i think you guys are complelty overlooking the fact that the chinese invented gunpowder in 1000 AD, so in my opinion its possible to have explosives depending on how advanded your city is. i think that this a is good idea, also if you think a sabatour/spy cant carry around 200lbs of gunpowder and sneak past enemy patrols your wrong!!!!
Lol you are so true =P, beside i will just add that mongols when they tried to invade japan used grenades.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!
Old 01-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Quote:
i think you guys are complelty overlooking the fact that the chinese invented gunpowder in 1000 AD, so in my opinion its possible to have explosives depending on how advanded your city is. i think that this a is good idea, also if you think a sabatour/spy cant carry around 200lbs of gunpowder and sneak past enemy patrols your wrong!!!
Except linear time progression is not certain in alternative worlds. What's discovered after 1000 years in world may not correspond to the other. Also, you're assuming that elements and compounds found here can be found in DoF, and in its relative abundance.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

Also a very small and light atomic bomb may be carried by one man into a city or they could play geniuses and use the catapult for what it is made for. Perhaps they could destroy a city, watch the mushroom cloud, and THEN be instantly vaporized There is always the possibility to make an agent run around putting anthrax into the wells in the city, i am very sure that will stop the enemy from closing the gate when you arrive for a drink
Old 01-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Just remembered ..... what if victim rather pays you so you cant attack him and all sabotage bombs go in vain =)?

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!
Old 01-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

Thats why you got the nuke!
Old 01-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
Except linear time progression is not certain in alternative worlds. What's discovered after 1000 years in world may not correspond to the other. Also, you're assuming that elements and compounds found here can be found in DoF, and in its relative abundance.
well, they make walls out of stone, drink h20, cook food with fire, ect. so thats all similiar and they could still have sulfur and the other things u need for gunpowder. also what u say about linear time progression can work both ways, and the abundance thing, well, not much to say there as i dont really know how to argue that, i guess well jsut have to pray that DOF's alternate reality has the elements in the abundance neccassary for gunpowder, or some other type of primitave and low tech explosive