Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Fantasy Friday V - Capital Towns - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square > Media Fair
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
Didnt we just had city-pictures though
Y we did but here is also more pictures about them =) and since it is winter those picture have snow, who doesnt like snow ?=). It would be nice to see now also how would look towns that we players will have in mmo part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
No, the elves don't have the numbers the orcs have. But keep in mind that elven units are stronger, and they have good archers and walls.
Y but the walls are so long and the elves are so few =).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!

Last edited by Kire : 12-18-2009 at 06:24 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
No, the elves don't have the numbers the orcs have. But keep in mind that elven units are stronger, and they have good archers and walls.
I must add to this,,, if you have a group of well trained elves holding a very narrow bottle neck point such as a well designed elven staircase, its quite funny seeing some cool '300' moments where the elves will just keep on slaughtering orc horde after horde after horde. until they get some archers and catapults taking them out.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Visscher View Post
I must add to this,,, if you have a group of well trained elves holding a very narrow bottle neck point such as a well designed elven staircase, its quite funny seeing some cool '300' moments where the elves will just keep on slaughtering orc horde after horde after horde. until they get some archers and catapults taking them out.
LOL, ill have recreate Thermopylae using the DOF editor and some mods
ive always loved spartans, will there be human units capable ( like spearmen ) able to use the Phalanx formation? ( aka were each man protects the man to the right useing his sheild, standing as a single walled unit, while they stab ppl 10ft away with the spearmen )
Old 12-19-2009, 02:35 AM
Human Sect:
Knight

Jack has a default reputation

Quote:
i have to try that one. or at least somebody has to film it
than i can look and i would look pretty awsome if you ask me if i have it in my mind

@the others: thx for information and is that thing that reverie reveals for now secret or can somebody tell what will be told
Old 12-19-2009, 04:49 AM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
So their strategic defense is on staircases ?=P
Edit my previous post: Since Humans have river/many layers and that stuff, than orcs have bigbig city that masses of hords defend it so it doesnt need some kind other protection, than there is elvish which have staircases!

Sorry couldnt help myself =P (its just a joke).

Have just one question. Since elves are few and walls are quite long on picture ..... is it possible with elvish pop cap to fill all wall with at least 1 row (4ish soldiers on tower) of elvish soldiers so all wall is somewhat covered?

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!

Last edited by Kire : 12-19-2009 at 04:52 AM.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:42 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

Very impressive. However, being a fan of Men, Dagbor was the most impressive looking to me. Great job guys.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 12-19-2009, 11:14 AM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Im going to live in Tiltos. Because I think it's named after me.
Don't deny it.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

In reference to the unveiling of something this weekend, was this the item to be revealed from last weeks fantasy friday?

Last edited by GPS51 : 12-19-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Hmm, no. Complications arose, and that had to be scrapped for the time being.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Thanks for reminding me, though. I'll get some battle shots of the elven melee units up in lieu of the original plan.