Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Forum Suggestion - e-mail change message - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2009, 05:39 AM

Gleem has a default reputation
Default Forum Suggestion - e-mail change message

So I've just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out why a Moderator would remove my right to create/post threads. It could be the only possible reason considering I've already validated my account. Then the thought crossed my mind that since I changed my e-mail address I may need to revailidate. I check my e-mail and, sure enough, there's an e-mail requesting validation.

So my suggestion is thus, Have it give you a message when you change your e-mail (or when you're on the change password/e-mail screen) or even a private message that says you need to revalidate your account with the new e-mail address.
Old 12-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Lately there have been several problems with the forum, I encountered a similar problem and Jo kindly enough confirmed to me that there have been a few problems with the forum and that they will hopefully be solved as soon as possible.

However if you were encountering problems... how come you posted on here? I could only create one in off-topic when I encountered the problem
Old 12-08-2009, 07:05 AM

Gleem has a default reputation

I could post because I fixed my issue by clicking a link they sent to me at my new e-mail address. There wasn't any issue with the sight, it was working as intended. You're suppose to get a new activation e-mail in your new e-mail account when changing e-mails. The only thing I brought up is that I didn't know that, thus my suggestion.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleem View Post
I could post because I fixed my issue by clicking a link they sent to me at my new e-mail address. There wasn't any issue with the sight, it was working as intended. You're suppose to get a new activation e-mail in your new e-mail account when changing e-mails. The only thing I brought up is that I didn't know that, thus my suggestion.
Sorry, it just reminded me so much of my problem that I presumed it was the same... I apologise, and I apologise in advance to those who read this in the future
Old 12-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

Another problem in the forum is that I can not find a button to PM someone, anyone. In fact when I open buddy list and select to PM a person from that list, the forum page will say the following:
"szebus, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."