Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Epic Mission - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2009, 07:29 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Sounds like raids in MMORPG's (which I never got to play in Lotro because I quit just before I was able to ).
Pretty cool, I hope to see some cool interesting things like that. There really needs to be "business" in the game for high level people that got clans/groups/friends/contacts and things like that. You know, we'll be them players dominating the lands while noobs scurry around
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:02 AM

Espadachim will become famous soon enough

Getting buddies to help you destroy an huge fortress, which they outnumbers you in a 3:1 situation? Looks funny at all. Especially the smirk for winning in an extremely difficult situation.

Dawn of Fantasy Heaven Staff.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:19 PM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

i guess what i kinda meant about all this is a little something extra in the game to really put your brain to the test, i want something so hard that i would have to put weeks into thought of my strategys, build order, unit training, things that only a hardcore, extremely skilled and smart player would be able to accomplish, not to mention the fact that i will hve mandatory allies ( of my choosing, that way i can get a group of skilled players ) helping me/and vice versa every step of the way. the seige of the huge fortress would force all of these things to come together and build a great community of skilled players willing to work together and help other people. so i personally think this is a great idea, and if possible i will try to implement this in the game editor...if possible, unless you guys do something similiar
Old 11-16-2009, 05:26 PM

Weeks? Hmmm, I like a good challenge but a challenge that takes weeks to bypass and requires friends would just make my neurons fry.

I think that your epic meant a titanic-uber-difficult-godzilla-challenge, while mine just meant very hard.

I think that good challenges are ok, but something that takes weeks to solve is just boring and perhaps frustating for me.

Old 11-16-2009, 07:36 PM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

yes you are absolutly right about the weeks of planning only to get your butt powned by the AI. i guess the weeks thing was a bit to long, more realistically id say about....2-3 days to coordinate your strategys between you and your allies and then actually succesfully complete the quest
Old 11-17-2009, 10:57 AM

Talking

That's the thing. If it's challenging hard, it's ok, but frustating hard isn't so ok. Two days of preparation sounds good enough for me.