Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Third DoFSource.com beta key contest - create-a-contest! - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2009, 09:45 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Well currently the winner will be based on the poll, I will however consult the developers about it since this seems to be a short ended contest.
For the next contest, however, the devs and devs only will be picking as many winners as they like. You will have to write an essay and they will read each and every single one and pick out the ones they chose. So everybody be ready for some real work, and not fun creativity until the 5th contest.
btw, sneaky, I seriously have to ask you sometime, are you male or female? Your username really doesn't tell, sorry, but you seem to be around a lot now and I just don't wanna get confused.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Kal Torak has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
Well currently the winner will be based on the poll, I will however consult the developers about it since this seems to be a short ended contest.
For the next contest, however, the devs and devs only will be picking as many winners as they like. You will have to write an essay and they will read each and every single one and pick out the ones they chose. So everybody be ready for some real work, and not fun creativity until the 5th contest.
btw, sneaky, I seriously have to ask you sometime, are you male or female? Your username really doesn't tell, sorry, but you seem to be around a lot now and I just don't wanna get confused.
Since when isn't writing fun creativity?
Old 09-10-2009, 09:49 PM

It is creativity but it's more like a serious essay. I tell you again, the developers have asked me to host and encourage this contest so I expect maximum participation from whoever didn't win a key yet. This is important for you, for the developers and for me as well as the administrator of the website, since I am responsible to make sure that we have enough fair entries for the developers to pick from. So please don't let me down, and of course the developers, they need good beta testers willing to report bugs with a proper description and details.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

I love writing, serious or otherwise. I hope everyone participates.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:56 PM

If they won't, I'll enforce it
Well no I won't be that strict but I'll be heavily encouraging it.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:49 AM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Hmm, key or not, will it acceptable to submit one for the next contest even though I already have one. I'm intrigued.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:39 AM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeso View Post
Hmm, key or not, will it acceptable to submit one for the next contest even though I already have one. I'm intrigued.
I'm curious on that one as well. I figure if it's something fun maybe just submit for fun as opposed to a key. But again it depends on the specifics.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:39 PM

You can but you wont be in the poll.
Btw, I opened the contest again, a guy wanted to submit an entry so I thougt I'll let him to have another entry. I've also reset the poll. Sorry for the mishap.

Poll started VOTEVOTEVOTE GOGOGO

Last edited by Puppeteer : 09-17-2009 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Double Post
Old 09-18-2009, 03:25 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

JDmino has a default reputation

Would that guy be me perhaps?
Old 09-18-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDmino View Post
Would that guy be me perhaps?
Nope it was bravekilla