Two more days... - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2009, 02:57 PM

Feweh has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
I know

Well at least there is a link in my post...

HAHA,

Nice! i clicked it and it said some index crap about the page not being there. Appears to be working now

nicee

Last edited by Feweh : 08-07-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:00 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Ah...fixed the missing index.

Seems like noone`s in a mood for a good joke today.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

I'm confused , what now ?

Edit: Oh YEAHHHHHHHHHHH... this is coool, when I wrote this the site was the old one and two other post has been made on the Announcement thread and in the next minutes a mirracle has happend and the dawnoffantasy.com/ came alive and made a metamorphosis.

Last edited by szebus : 08-07-2009 at 03:21 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Gameplay Scripter

Andy Joslin is just really niceAndy Joslin is just really niceAndy Joslin is just really nice

The site IS up. Kon was trying (and failing) to make a joke by saying it will not be up in time.

http://dawnoffantasy.com - check it out.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Elite Member

Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto

I always come to forums through the site so..yay \o/ anyways it says register before 15th to secure a spot in beta, sounds like theyre guratneeing forum registers a spot in CB :O

Edit:Also, is it ok if I youtube the vids? (=

Double edit:Also the bottom of the video (the part covered up by the border on the web page) is blurry.

Triple Edit: You should really change king Camelon's name, I mean no offense or anything it just sounds so unoriginal like a ripoff of Camelot, and kinda lame <.< could have a thread on forums to suggest a new name >.> i'd drum up a bunch.

Quadruple edit: <.< "Hassle of free building placement"? That's one of the bets parts! Oh well I knew that it was probably going to end up in plots.

Quintuple? edit: That dragon in front of the screenshot was so added into the picture after the fact.

Last edited by Aametherar : 08-08-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 12:51 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

Tbeaz161 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
I always come to forums through the site so..yay \o/ anyways it says register before 15th to secure a spot in beta, sounds like theyre guratneeing forum registers a spot in CB :O

Edit:Also, is it ok if I youtube the vids? (=

Double edit:Also the bottom of the video (the part covered up by the border on the web page) is blurry.

Triple Edit: You should really change king Camelon's name, I mean no offense or anything it just sounds so unoriginal like a ripoff of Camelot, and kinda lame <.< could have a thread on forums to suggest a new name >.> i'd drum up a bunch.

Quadruple edit: <.< "Hassle of free building placement"? That's one of the bets parts! Oh well I knew that it was probably going to end up in plots.

Quintuple? edit: That dragon in front of the screenshot was so added into the picture after the fact.
How dare you question Reverie . I think the new site is absolutely beutiful and i was starin at the new screens with my mouth litteraly hanging open. Maybe they can have some King Camelon/Camelot puns?
Old 08-08-2009, 02:37 AM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tech Lead & Media Team Lead

Danny Vink has a default reputation

Hmm, is it really Camelon? Sounded like Hamilon to me...

Anyway, the dragon was NOT added in after the shot was taken, it is actually in the map that we filmed from, I just didn't use that portion in the trailer

~Reverie World Studios
Old 08-08-2009, 02:40 AM

mordiaky has a default reputation
Exclamation

A final Working product is worth the wait. Better then a Half finished job just to get the game out there. I hope this game is Final and finished before you release it! Been let down to many times by games that are not done.

Website looks fantastic, The screen shots are well done and the Video's are edited very nicely.

I give it a 9 out of 10 so far.

I thought it said Camelot on the video by the way.

Last edited by mordiaky : 08-08-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:52 AM
Elite Member

Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto

lmao! Everyone heard it differently, it's like an ink blot test for the ears o.o

Also (about screeny) I see, makes sense now, I was saying because the previous screenshot without the dragon afterwards I went back to the pic looking for signs it was edited but couldn't find them so yeah <.< hehe I still liked the one without the front dragon better. Back to the video to listen closer.

Oh and I do dare question Reverie! Heh, only in a good way though. So far everything I have seen is pretty awesome, I have no problem pointing out anything I find odd though.

Editk yup it is Hamilon... but only cause now I know it's supposed to be hamilon <.<

Last edited by Aametherar : 08-08-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Damn i missed the opening day =P, because i was in Serbia for archaeological stuff for 14 days x.x . Well too bad too bad, going to look video right now =). And bdw, it is looking really nice so far. =P

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!