trenches/moats/booby traps - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2009, 02:44 AM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto
Default trenches/moats/booby traps

will you be able to dig trenches around your outposts/citys/strongholds to make them easier to defend? you know the ones you see in movies with the spikes sticking out of them and the archers bombarding the men trying to get through it. also i think building moats around your city would be cool to, though it would kinda make seige towers and probably ladders useless. i also think that you guys should include traps in the game. like pits of death and be able to pour oil on the ground so when the enemy walk over it bombard them with fire arrows and lettem roast. and you guys probably included this in your forum somewhere but will you be able to ambush enemy soldiers while playing against other people? it would be really cool to wipe out someones hard earn army because they were to lazy to send scouts ahead of them to make sure it was clear of enemys. i couldnt find the first part of this stuff anywhere but sorry if all this stuff was already posted ( except the ambush part, that didnt give you a whole lot of info.....)