Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Website Design Complaints/Suggestions - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2009, 03:33 AM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Bales View Post
So, pretty much, we know Aro_ is trying to help, but most of the people here don't want to listen, because they've taken their own side, and are going to remain biased towards it, and won't even listen to some suggestions of Aro_. The web designers here have their own opinions on what a website should be like, and all will stick to their own styles; it would be good for them to listen to each other for advice, but that probably won't happen. As Asatru said, it's time to move on, that is unless someone has something to add to this; Aro_, thank you for posting your comments on what you think is best for Reverie, I know you're a great web designer; I'm sure everyone with Reverie appreciates any kind of help and ideas, even if they don't agree with them.
Not that we taken our own side already...., i see he is trying to help and he has nice ideas and suggestion, but his attitude is wrong and it ruins his post. So it is also kinda his fault to get that kind of responses.
And Dylan ... i thought that i have long posts o.O, looking to yours... =P (dont worry i read all =))

Last edited by Kire : 06-12-2009 at 03:37 AM.