Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Help Me!!!! My Royal Has Gone AWOL!!! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2014, 05:19 PM

Goddessa has a default reputation
Default Help Me!!!! My Royal Has Gone AWOL!!!

Hi there,
I need some help here. Game has been doing fine. Until this evening,as I was going to take my royal dragon (lvl 20) and my dragon slayer (lvl 10) to go get training at one of the local dives/gin joints as they had around 45k gold to spend on wining and dining the girls. I decided instead of attaching them to one of my armies I would just make them an army of their (army of 2). This was going to take my 10th slot. I made the army then after I made it the 10th army showed up on the world map. Then it got real ugly and the skies turned dark and my 10th army got stuck in limbo and the game froze. I couldn't do a thing. Had to shut the exe. down. Tried again and everything loaded fine till I switched to world map and it locked up again. Tried this 2 more times each time it locked up. Shut down computer completely relogged went to steam reverified and went back in but still no tenth army,can't get back into city from world map as it freezes completely so have now lost my royal,slayer and city to freezing.

Goddessa
Old 03-12-2014, 12:50 AM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Sheamus has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa View Post
Hi there,
I need some help here. Game has been doing fine. Until this evening,as I was going to take my royal dragon (lvl 20) and my dragon slayer (lvl 10) to go get training at one of the local dives/gin joints as they had around 45k gold to spend on wining and dining the girls. I decided instead of attaching them to one of my armies I would just make them an army of their (army of 2). This was going to take my 10th slot. I made the army then after I made it the 10th army showed up on the world map. Then it got real ugly and the skies turned dark and my 10th army got stuck in limbo and the game froze. I couldn't do a thing. Had to shut the exe. down. Tried again and everything loaded fine till I switched to world map and it locked up again. Tried this 2 more times each time it locked up. Shut down computer completely relogged went to steam reverified and went back in but still no tenth army,can't get back into city from world map as it freezes completely so have now lost my royal,slayer and city to freezing.

Goddessa

Post your Log Files and guys gonna help you
Old 03-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Looks like this is a much bigger problem than just loosing the Dragon. Could you please tell me your in-game username, and townname. And please avoid using this town for the next 24 hours - as we fix it for you. Looks like a new bug nobody ever encountered before (I guess not that many players have 10th army)
Old 03-12-2014, 11:22 AM

Default Thank you for the reply!!!!

My in-game name is Goddessa and my city name is The Forbidden in Bol' Forest'l. I'll stay off for 24 hours as I can't do anything anyways and it won't even let me move resources around from the different camps. I can't go into my city once out on the map. Couldn't even put two of my armies into camp mode.

I know it's not my computer as I have over 6 gigs of page memory free even after the game is in full rampaging battle mode, 3 TBS free on my computer, running @ 3.66 ghz, and running 2 AMD Radeon 6870 graphic cards.

When I first made the 10th army last night it read 1-10.I will also say that after it froze up and I shut down the exe. came back in and went back on map mode on the last try last night that the army slot numbers did not correlate with the armies actual numbers as the army I was trying to camp last night was army 5 but it was in the number four slot (but still reading army 5) like it moved my armies around. I couldn't see if it did it to the others because after pressing that army tab it froze up again.

This is kind of ironic actually as I was talking to Hi11ZONE the night before and said that after 24A had gone into effect the game was running much smoother and I saw fewer bugs. LMAO, the next time I'll keep my mouth shut as I think I jinxed myself.

Last edited by Goddessa : 03-12-2014 at 11:53 AM.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:32 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Great, thanks for the info. We are working on this, should have your town restored sometime tomorrow, I`ll post here with the update - once it`s ready.

Well this is a really odd bug - might be the first instance of this, but we`ll fix this for good.
Old 03-12-2014, 01:01 PM

Thank You very much for the help and must compliment you on your expediency in this matter.

Leave it to me to have the odd bugs!!!!!!

Last edited by Goddessa : 03-12-2014 at 05:04 PM.