Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Refund - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 06:11 PM

GamerGuy has a default reputation
Default Refund

I am wondering if there is a way I can get a refund on this game I was one of the stupid few that paid 20 bucks for this game back when it was first out. You guys have had 2 years (more i think) to fix this game and have failed at every turn and I really don't care about the why.

I cant even login and play anymore without getting disconnected. I don't know why you release patches that make things worse. You consistently make promises that things are going to get better and that a new fix is just around the corner. This type of forum activity by you the devs has been going on for 2 years and im really sick of it.

This game has been wasting space on my desktop as a constant reminder of me getting suckered into buying this game and I would like my money back since I have yet to receive a game I paid for I feel I should get my money back.

It would be one thing if there were just some bugs that could be dealt with but I literally cannot play the game at all without being disconnected. And the problem is on your end not mine.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:26 PM

CalamityGear has a default reputation

I don't know how you are experiencing these problems (i only bought this game about a month ago so i don't know much) but i have 2 friends who have had this game since launch (3 others that bought the game with me also) and none of us has had any problems disconnecting consistently so i don't know if it's safe to say it's on their end.
Old 02-02-2014, 04:43 PM

just because your not having problems doesn't mean they don't exist. Since you are new I don't expect you to know much about the game or the problems with it but since you decided to give your opinion on a post about problems with the game I do expect you to know that disconnections are an ongoing problem for a lot of people and the devs themselves are aware of it and notes about the disconnecting are mentioned in many of the patches that have been made.

There is plenty of information out there on disconnections being a problem they have been trying to fix for many years now. If you had spent the time trying to find that out before simply posting that you personally do not get disconnected therefore you doubt that there are problems with the game you would know this fact for yourself. However Im not here to educate you on your mistakes but ill simply tell you that your assumptions are incorrect.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:30 PM

CalamityGear has a default reputation

I know they exist and seeing as how you assume i know absolutely nothing about the problem based off my opinion on the matter is idiotic and to be blunt, You're being an ass about it.
Also i ask my friends who have been playing this game probably longer than you have about the issues and problems i might face/what they have faced throughout their experience with the game and i know it's still a big issue as i see people talk about it in the world chat alot also.
However I'm not here to educate you on your mistakes either but i'll simply tell you that your assumptions are incorrect also.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:01 AM

Jacques has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalamityGear View Post
I know they exist and seeing as how you assume i know absolutely nothing about the problem based off my opinion on the matter is idiotic and to be blunt, You're being an ass about it.
Also i ask my friends who have been playing this game probably longer than you have about the issues and problems i might face/what they have faced throughout their experience with the game and i know it's still a big issue as i see people talk about it in the world chat alot also.
However I'm not here to educate you on your mistakes either but i'll simply tell you that your assumptions are incorrect also.
I've not played this game long and I've suffered a wide range of daily crippling bugs that other people aren't necessarily experiencing, there's no need to come in here and start trying to attack someone for expressing their dissatisfaction with a product.

"Biography:
Apples
Interests:
This Game"

You have been declared a troll, please report to the nearest bridge.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:15 AM
DoF Moderator

Asylum has a default reputation

Hello,

I am sorry you feel unhappy with your purchase ;however, like every store they do have refund policy and I am sure two years later does not cover that policy. I will look into this for you by speaking to the devs, as for everyone else calm down he has a right to voice his opinion :-)

Asylum
Old 02-03-2014, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalamityGear;86032"
I don't know how you are experiencing these problems" "i don't know if it's safe to say it's on their end".
yet he claims hes aware of the problem of disconnecting.... really? they why did you post this to start with?
Closed Thread