War of the Dragon Armies - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2014, 01:18 AM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation
Cool War of the Dragon Armies

Hello all,

Been doing some research to create a crown farming army. Thought I would share my findings (Some of it) with the Dragon portion since everyone always ask what Dragon is the best. I always tell people each Dragon has its weaknesses and advantages. As every unit, I don't think there is a single unit that doesn't have an advantage. But note I didn't include the Ice Dragon or Haunter Dragon. If you want to know about them refer a friend or enter one of the twitch events to obtain one.

The following are the base stats at level one, the max stats the Dragon can have at 60 (remember you won't be able to max all the stats) and the base max damage/HP if you created all the same type of Dragons in an army.

Remember there are a lot of factors that come into play when designing an army. One of the biggest things is calculating the damage you are out putting to the amount resisted for the effective damage. Also, the amount of hit points you have and the amount resisted to determine the effective amount of hit points you have. But these are some of the mid to advance calculations one needs to make when choosing units. But you will also have to calculate in what roles they are going to play, what are their primary targets or what they're defending against, etc, etc.

But this post is to just give you a foundation to see the base stats of these Dragons. Not to talk about their effectiveness and uses. Though I give you the ground work to figure this information out. If people request, as I do research for my other armies I can do the same as this post and list base stats. Hope you enjoy.

Quote:
Hydra Dragon

[Level 1]
Population Space:15
Damage: 300 (50% Crushing/50% Slashing)
Base HP: 22,000
Base Stamina: 100
Base Speed: 70/200
Base Resists: 30/30/40
Base Regeneration: 0
Magic Resists: None
View: 600

[Level 60]

Strength:590
Damage: 1020
HP: 66,000
Stamina: 600
Speed: 120/250
Resists: 82/82/80
Regeneration: 50 HP/sec

[Hydra Dragon Army]
Population: 60 (4 Dragons)
Strength: 2,360
Damage: 4080
HP: 264,000

Active Abilities:

Acid: Spray Burning acid upon enemies. Acid sticks to enemies and burns them over time.
Range: PBAOE (Person based Area Effect)
Quote:
Royal Dragon

[level 1]
Population Space: 10
Damage:514 (50% Crushing/50% Slashing)
Base HP: 30,000
Base Stamina: 300
Base Speed: 90/190
Base Resists: 0/0/0
Magic Resists: Fire 255 damage absorption
View: 768

[Level 60]
Strength: 317
Damage: 1714
HP: 90,000
Stamina: 800
Speed: 140/240
Resists: 52/52/64

[Royal Dragon Army]
Population: 60 (6 Dragons)
Strength: 1,902
Damage: 10,284
HP: 540,000

Active Abilities:

Fire Ball: Unleashes a long range Fire Ball that explodes and burns everything that it hits.
Range: 1000

Fly To Area: Dragon will fly from where it stands to the point you choose, dragon is only capable of flying short distances.

Fire Wall: Breathes a stream of fire back and forth upon any who stand in front of it.
Range: 235
Quote:
Red Dragon

[Level 1]
Population Space: 8
Damage: 466 (50% Crushing/50% Slashing)
Base HP: 23,000
Base Speed: 68/125

[Level 60]
Strength: 204
Damage: 1,466
HP: 69,000
Speed: 118/175

[Red Dragon Army]
Population: 56 (7 Dragons)
Strength: 1428
Damage: 10,262
HP: 483,000

Active Abilities:

Fire Ball: Unleashes a long range Fire Ball that explodes and burns everything that it hits.
Range: 1333.33

Fly to Area: Dragon will fly from where it stands to the point you choose, dragon is only capable of flying short distances.

Fire Wall: Breathes a stream of fire back and forth upon any who stand in front of it.
Range: 260
Quote:
Green Dragon

[Level 1]
Population Space: 6
Damage: 396 (50% Crushing/50% Slashing)
Base HP: 18,000
Base Speed: 45/90

[Level 60]
Strength: 136
Damage: 1296
HP: 54,000
Speed: 95/140
Regeneration: 50HP/sec

[Green Dragon Army]
Population: 60 (10 Dragons)
Strength: 816
Damage: 12,960
HP: 540,000

Active Abilities:

Range: 2,000

Fly to Area: Dragon will fly from where it stands to the point you choose, dragon is only capable of flying short distances.
Old 01-31-2014, 03:48 PM
DoF Moderator
Shaman

ReCoder has a default reputation

This is really useful Langor! Must have taken a while to get them all to level 60!

Signature made by yours truly but inspired by the art of Aametherar the orc. Taking requests for sigs, PM me.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Old 01-31-2014, 04:15 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Very well written, very helpful for a lot of new players Great job Langor!
Old 02-01-2014, 08:43 PM

Loriael has a default reputation
Default Twitch events?

How does one participate in one of those "twitch events"?
How often are they held, when, and how?
Old 02-01-2014, 09:09 PM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriael View Post
How does one participate in one of those "twitch events"?
How often are they held, when, and how?
Hello Loriael,

The easiest way is to subscribe to Hi11Zone's channel (He posted above you & link in the signature) and MOD Wilffio's channel in the following link:

http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=8368

Twitch will email you when they are doing events. If you are in game they usually announce them. Hope this helps!

Aditional information: They usually email you a code through twitch message if you win. They hold different events. Usually a question about the game and the first x amount of people will get a chance at the code. The MOD/DEV will randomly roll out of the people who guess right to see who wins the code. There are many ways to win this is just one for an example. To claim the code you must be in game and select the market icon in the bottom right of the screen. You insert the code under Redeem. Also, it will go into your bank for that city which you must deploy if it is a Dragon.

EDIT: And Wilffio does one every Wednesday at 12PM PST also. If you want an exact time of one.

Last edited by Langor : 02-02-2014 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Self explanatory
Old 02-04-2014, 07:10 AM
DoF Moderator
Sorcerer

gorgos96 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langor View Post
Hello all,

Been doing some research to create a crown farming army. Thought I would share my findings (Some of it) with the Dragon portion since everyone always ask what Dragon is the best. I always tell people each Dragon has its weaknesses and advantages. As every unit, I don't think there is a single unit that doesn't have an advantage. But note I didn't include the Ice Dragon or Haunter Dragon. If you want to know about them refer a friend or enter one of the twitch events to obtain one.

The following are the base stats at level one, the max stats the Dragon can have at 60 (remember you won't be able to max all the stats) and the base max damage/HP if you created all the same type of Dragons in an army.

Remember there are a lot of factors that come into play when designing an army. One of the biggest things is calculating the damage you are out putting to the amount resisted for the effective damage. Also, the amount of hit points you have and the amount resisted to determine the effective amount of hit points you have. But these are some of the mid to advance calculations one needs to make when choosing units. But you will also have to calculate in what roles they are going to play, what are their primary targets or what they're defending against, etc, etc.

But this post is to just give you a foundation to see the base stats of these Dragons. Not to talk about their effectiveness and uses. Though I give you the ground work to figure this information out. If people request, as I do research for my other armies I can do the same as this post and list base stats. Hope you enjoy.
can you make the same with a wizard army
Old 02-06-2014, 01:41 AM

JPA77 has a default reputation

Try to put more than one hydra to your army, can you?

Just bought few of them and noticed something...
Old 02-06-2014, 03:14 AM
DoF Moderator

Wilffio has a default reputation

Thats not possible anymore a patch came out last night which changed so you can only have one of each type of elite unit, dragon and wizard in your army

/Wolf
Old 02-06-2014, 04:24 AM

JPA77 has a default reputation

I wish I had read the forums before I went and bought bunch of dragons and hydras
Old 03-14-2014, 11:13 AM
DoF Moderator

Skyblade has a default reputation

Whoa. Nice