Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Third DoFSource.com beta key contest - create-a-contest! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2009, 09:44 AM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about
Default Third DoFSource.com beta key contest - create-a-contest!

Alright alright, I know it seems like I've ran out of ideas... and really I did, because you guys have been doing all these creative entries, so why not put your creative minds to make a creative contest yourselves? Why not, you'll do better than me anyway.
Alright, this one is a little different. There's only going to be 1 winner, who'll get into the first closed beta. What you have to do is create your own contest.
It must be:
-Mature
-Challenging
-Interesting
-Related to Dawn of Fantasy in some way
-Use the first 2 contests for guidelines

Your contest must feature 1 first closed beta winner and 2 runner up winners, like the first 2 contests. The user who wins this one, will get a key to the first closed beta and their contest will become the 4th contest.
I don't think I need to say more, so go ahead and jump into our submissions thread and begin creating your own contests. Cant...wait...to see...entries...
Same business - 10 entries then deadline will be announced, unless it will be going too slow. Enjoy, good luck and have fun!

Submit here - Comment here
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:51 AM

Alright there has been a little bit of a thread mishap so your replies got deleted, thankfully there were few of them.
Anyway I just wanted to remind you that so far we have 2 entries and that's not very good, since we need to hurry up to host 2 more contests instead of one, so I suggest you guys run in before I put up a deadline without the recommended amount of entries (10).
Thanks.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:51 PM

Okay peeps, I'm THIS close to cancelling the contest. I guess nobody wants to get in the beta anymore? Alright. You guys got 1 more day until it cancels. There's too little entries.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Kal Torak has a default reputation

Perhaps try something small like betawatcher.com and let em know you got a few beta keys on your fan site via contests, hopefully they'll add that, the site and contest will get some more hits and things will pick up, good for DOF all around.

Last edited by Kal Torak : 09-09-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Elite Member

sneaky_squirrel has good reputation

Or you could threaten everyone to take away their precious keys...sounds more fun ;p.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:18 AM
Elite Member

raving is someone to look uptoraving is someone to look upto

im just not good at these things >< so i usualy dont bother posting
Old 09-11-2009, 12:49 AM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Hmm, key or not, will it acceptable to submit one for the next contest even though I already have one. I'm intrigued.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:39 AM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Kal Torak has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haeso View Post
Hmm, key or not, will it acceptable to submit one for the next contest even though I already have one. I'm intrigued.
I'm curious on that one as well. I figure if it's something fun maybe just submit for fun as opposed to a key. But again it depends on the specifics.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:39 PM

You can but you wont be in the poll.
Btw, I opened the contest again, a guy wanted to submit an entry so I thougt I'll let him to have another entry. I've also reset the poll. Sorry for the mishap.

Poll started VOTEVOTEVOTE GOGOGO

Last edited by Puppeteer : 09-17-2009 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Double Post