Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Ctd - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Ashtaroph Ashtaroph is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19
Ashtaroph has a default reputation
Default Ctd

Now i'm annoyed lol
Playing a quest and suddenly whooshhhhhhhhhhh CTD !!!
Did the same yesterday so came here, read the tech suggestions, ie changing file properties etc, btw am running game from Reverie download as Steam version froze to regularly, anyhow I digress, ]ve done everything that's recommended by these pages but still getting a CTD.
Logs attached, hope you can help because as it stands there's no point in playing


Log1.txt

Log2.txt

Log3.txt

Log4.txt

Log5.txt
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Ashtaroph Ashtaroph is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19
Ashtaroph has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtaroph View Post
Now i'm annoyed lol
Playing a quest and suddenly whooshhhhhhhhhhh CTD !!!
Did the same yesterday so came here, read the tech suggestions, ie changing file properties etc, btw am running game from Reverie download as Steam version froze to regularly, anyhow I digress, ]ve done everything that's recommended by these pages but still getting a CTD.
Logs attached, hope you can help because as it stands there's no point in playing


Attachment 3274

Attachment 3275

Attachment 3276

Attachment 3277

Attachment 3278


Hhhhhhmmmmm nothing from tech support yet, disappointing
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Hi11Zone's Avatar
Hi11Zone Hi11Zone is offline
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 825
Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light
Default

We are looking through your logs now, and seeing why your running into this problem, I will keep you updated.
__________________
Official DOF Live Stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/ReverieWorld
My Amazing Steam Group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Hi11zonesGamingLounge
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-11-2013, 03:17 PM
Ashtaroph Ashtaroph is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19
Ashtaroph has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
We are looking through your logs now, and seeing why your running into this problem, I will keep you updated.
Thankyou
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-13-2013, 07:09 AM
Brian Shingles's Avatar
Brian Shingles Brian Shingles is offline
Developer - Lua Coding
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere in England
Posts: 817
Brian Shingles is on a good road to success
Default

Only error I can see from your logs relates to InterfaceData.dat

If you delete that, the game will recreate the file and that might help with your crash issue.

1) Click on the organizer button in any folder. Select Folder and Search options. Go to view, and under Hidden Files and Folders, or Drives - click show hidden files.
2) Now navigate to C:/users/YOUR USERNAME/AppData/local/DoF/
3) In that file, locate and delete the file - InterfaceData.dat

You should also check if a copy of the file is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy" or where you installed the game, and delete that too
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-13-2013, 09:57 AM
Ashtaroph Ashtaroph is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 19
Ashtaroph has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Shingles View Post
Only error I can see from your logs relates to InterfaceData.dat

If you delete that, the game will recreate the file and that might help with your crash issue.

1) Click on the organizer button in any folder. Select Folder and Search options. Go to view, and under Hidden Files and Folders, or Drives - click show hidden files.
2) Now navigate to C:/users/YOUR USERNAME/AppData/local/DoF/
3) In that file, locate and delete the file - InterfaceData.dat

You should also check if a copy of the file is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reverie World Studios\Dawn of Fantasy" or where you installed the game, and delete that too
Thanks for the info, will do as suggested and let you know the result
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:33 PM.

ESRB Rated T
US/CANADA
PEGI 16
EUROPE
USK 16
GERMANY

privacy policy   |   Copyright © Reverie World Studios INC.

Kingdom Wars and Reverie World Studios are trademarks of Reverie World Studios, Inc. Developed by Reverie World Studios, inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.