Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Absurd. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2013, 10:41 AM

DunHiLa has a default reputation
Default Absurd.

So I have been banned from the Online Section of the game.That is great,I don't really give a crap but I am kind of ****ed off at the fact that I payed 15 US dollars for a broken game along with money for crowns.I will ask for a refund on Steam and do my very best to get this issue out there because no developer is allowed to toy with they community like this.First of all you haven't fix half the issues that have been reported and the game has been out for 5 months already.I don't give a crap if you are a 5 person Indie Development team because you have taken the responsability to make a game and make it playable,if you can't do that that I advise you to stop making content at all.
I am hoping that your company has reached it's end and that you don't publish anything ever again and your publishers get all their money back,that would be the best thing ever.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:52 AM
DoF Moderator

ZvonimirG is on a good road to success

I'm really sorry cause you feel this way. About refund - yes, you need to contact Steam and talk to them about it.

About bugs and issues - yes, there were many issues and many are still present. But, as I can see you are member of this community for maybe a month. If you just go through posts and topics from past few months you will see how much did DEVs do for this game, you will see how many issues and bugs were resolved - and all this thanks to our great and understanding community.

Also, "5 person Indie Development team" excuse (if i can call it this way) is used only to make everyone sure that issues and bugs will be fixed, not maybe tomorrow but they will be fixed. 15$ for a game that is updated almost every week, that gives community free expansions etc. is a really fair price (in my opinion).

Once again, I'm really sorry that you feel this way, and I hope you will once be able to enjoy this great game and it's community.

Greets.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:56 AM

DunHiLa has a default reputation

I enjoyed the game until I got banned because I didn't like all of the bugs it was having.Oh and the fun part is there also no information if the ban will be lifted at some point or not.That is not professional and I am really sorry fot the development team.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:18 AM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

theinternetman has fair reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaG2Acg8n60&t=02m15s
Old 06-28-2013, 11:22 AM
DoF Moderator

ZvonimirG is on a good road to success

You can always send enquiry to Support - support@reverieworld.com

I really can't discuss ban cause I'm not the one who gave it, but I'm sure if it's not deserved (which I doubt) it will be revoked.
Old 06-28-2013, 04:39 PM

Zoris has a default reputation

My question is... with the limitation of ability to exploit or grief. How the hell are you guys getting banned? I've seen people spam the chat vigorously with moderators present and even THEY still didn't get banned.

You must be doing something outlandish (i.e. racism, harassment, threatening, sexist ) that meritted you no doubt of a reason to be banned in which case Steam will not refund anything.

Also "updated weekly" is sort of a stretch to say, but they certainly are putting out an effort.

Last edited by Zoris : 06-28-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old 06-30-2013, 01:44 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Contact me, and we can discuss this further.

Last edited by Hi11Zone : 06-30-2013 at 01:47 PM.